Chapter 14 Darkness Falls

A/N: Thank you for all the reads, support and promotion. Continue spreading this fan fiction.. hihihiihi 

READ, VOTE, PROMOTE, LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS… ALSO, BE MY FOLLOWER ^__^

Sebastian’s POV

“Ojou-sama… Wake up…”

[Yawns]

“Ojou-sama….”

“Alright… [Yawns]”

My Lady staggers as she walks towards the bathroom.

SFX: Splash

“Ojou-sama, be sure to shampoo your hair… thoroughly.”

“I know!”

Minutes and minutes later…..

The door opened and showed her fragile and pale arm that becomes reddish due to her warm bath. “Clothes.” She ordered. I handed her what she needed.

“Are you done?”

She came out.

[Sighs] “Mattaku… Ojou-sama….. You’re only good at putting your underwear and clothes with zippers. [Sighs] You only button your shirt up to the second one.”

“Tsk… Hurry up.”

I helped her button the shirt, tie a ribbon for her, putting her socks on and finishes by combing her beautiful long-black silky hair.

The pentacle mark on her eye showed up. She faced me.

“Kore wa meirei da…… Obtain me my revenge and until the moment you eat my soul, you are my butler, Sebastian Michaelis!”

He kneeled down and hides the crook smile on his face.

“Yes, My Lord.”

Forsake the future, sacrifice your dreams, while stained with deep despair, elude the past, fight the reality, and never relinquish your nobility. Just like that, My Lady. That is the soul I wish to consume.

“Let’s make them taste hell.”

“Hai.”

Acdemy’s grand hall….

“Yare, yare I run into you early in the morning. Don’t you think its fate?”

“Codswallop. Scott sensei, if you mind, move over.”

The Dragon lustily looked at my Master. “You’re turning 16 months from now….. Don’t you think it’s time to consider the numerous marriage interviews sent to you?”

“I do not have the leeway to be with the likes of you.”

“Oh? You know I’ve been wondering how you escapes Quentin… right… he’s dead now... Hahahaha.”

“This world is Rotten. Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse this world.”

The Dragon chuckled.

“You’ve learn how to talk back eh? Let’s see how long that strong facade lasts.”

“If I were you I’ll start packing up.”

They measure each gaze. 

“Scott Sensei!!!!” Someone called out.

“Have a nice day. Miss Rosenburg.” The Dragon left.

“That person ticks me.”

“Otonashiiku Ojou-sama…. (Be patient Mi’lady)”

“I know… saa…. Time to go to that boring class.”

(0__0)

“Koori-hime! I’m glad you’re safe.” Elyon-sama hugged my Master.

“What’s going on?”

“A lot of our classmates went missing last night as well as the other kids from neighboring schools. The other students locked themselves in their dorm and won’t come out.”

“Elyon-sama…..” Riku Magnolia called.

“We need to go….. Take care!”

“Sebastian……”

“Yes My Lady?”

“Now’s our chance. Ikimashoo.”

Sakura and Sebastian went to the Dragon’s mansion that night and found the shinigamis were there too.

“Sebby-chan my Darli-----“

“Grell-san I am here for work. Please stop your useless assaults.”

“Although you’re not the one to feast on those thousand souls we can’t leave any souls behind for you to get.” William T. Spears mocked Sebastian.

Sebastian’s pupils take on a feline (vertical slit) appearance and glow blood-red. “I do not need a thousand souls, I only need one….. Which is my Master.”

“Oi…..” Sakura reprimand.

“In the past I engaged myself in ‘messily sampling’ every dish available. My tastes apparently have… become refined since I now limit myself in consuming fewer ‘high quality’ souls. As a result I’m starving but……dinner will be that much better because of it.”

“Demons are those who use various chances to poke fun at humans, before proceeding to leech whatever comes out as means of survival.” William continues.

I went over and hugged Ojou-sama at her back. The shinigamis looked initially stunned though one of them (Grell Sutcliff) was furious and extremely jealous.

“Yes…. I am a demon. There is no way I could understand my prey, a human sense of taste…..what I understand is only the taste of human’s soul.”

“Stop saying things like that in front of me you moron! You’re my butler, act like one!”

“Moushiwake arimasen ^^.”

“Aah ~ aah~ I can’t get enough…. Such an ice king you are! A beautiful tyrant! An angelic devil! A raven with the wings of a dove. My little lamb with the appetite of a wolf. My darling!” Grell tried to kiss Sebastian but before he could reach his target…… The first shriek of terror cut the darkness. Screams rattled the rafters of the mansion.