Chapter 26 Blossom Grove

Chapter 26

Blossom Grove

 Elizabeth Middleford and Paula..... on the right side

Sakura let out a heavy sigh, “I could use a good bath.”

“I’ll prepare it immediately.” Claude excused himself.

“Claude-san and I are just next door, you can call us anytime.”

The lady nods.

On schedule the pastry empress went to bed 11:00 p.m

Butler’s chamber….

“She’s wearing pajama.” Claude spoke first amused.

“The bear patterned one is her favorite.”

Claude chuckled. “I see.”

The Rosenburg butlers began straightening their own work. Sebastian reads the monthly financial statements of the main factory while Claude began typing in his white laptop [courtesy of the Wonderland manager ordered by Sakura] the proposed plans for the Wonderland’s newest pastry install for Valentines Day.

“Say Claude-san…. What do you think of my Lady now?”

A broad grin curved his sensual lips. “She’s becoming more and more beautiful, attractive young lady.”

Sebastian held the papers clenched tightly in his fist. “Are you attracted to her?”

“Who knows? Our predator-prey/master-servant relationship might change course.”

Sebastian throw a cushion pillow on Claude’s face.

“Michaelis!”

“Ah ~ my hand slipped.”

“You’re just a stupid to think-----“

The dark crow throws an even larger pillow on his co-butler face, this time much harder.

“Kisama… [Bastard]”

“It would be nice if you just shut your mouth Calude-san I might strangle you otherwise.”

“Hmmph. She had no slightest idea that we had a contract.”

“An incomplete one to be exact.”

“Right. After all you stopped me from kissing her for the perfection, how stupid. Well, if she’d asked you that day she woke up, would you tell her?”

“Of course. I mustn’t lie to her, she did not ask though. I think she knows at the back of her mind.”