Chapter 01 I Sold my Soul to a Demon

Sakura Rosenburg as Alice of kami-sama no Memochou

A day before my worst nightmare comes true.... I asked my attendant if I could stroll around. I got a 'go' signal since it will be impossible to escape. Hounds were scattered all over the wide estate to guard the gates... No one's allowed to escape. No one.

I started strolling...... minutes later.... I saw the border line wherein the dogs reside. I got tired and saw a shadowy place. In there, lies a giant oak tree and a stone. I sat on top of the stone and sigh.

I blankly stared at the ground..... "How can I die? How I wish someone will come and just kill me on the spot." I murmured.

"That would be quite boring, isn't it?"

(0_o)

Cold wind blew............. Suddenly I was surrounded by darkness on the ground are white feathers and in the midst of that all I saw.... A large crow!

"Kimi wa.... Shinitai? (You want to die?). Think carefully, should you reject the fate, even this once, the gates of paradise will forever be out of your reach."

"Who's there?"

"Your wish. Tell me your wish."

"I want revenge to those who sullied my name. To those who killed my parents. And save my fellow slaves!" She wanted this over with.

The bird chuckled in a deep, almost seductive voice. "I'll ask but once more, do you wish to form a contract with me?"

She could see what it is doing, it was offering her one last chance, but she had already made up her mind.

"I do! Now stop asking these tedious questions and let me know if we have a deal!"

With those words, the feathers beneath her floated upward, turning black as they did so. The bird disappeared into the feathers. In gaps where light shown through, she could see a young man dressed in black with raven black hair and red eyes approached her. He smirked.

"I will grant your wish and until the day you die, I will be your loyal servant."

I swallowed hard.

"In exchange of...."

"Nani? (What?)"

"Kimi wa tamashii (Your soul)."

"I accept!"

"Then... I will become your loyal servant, My Lady."

"Just what on earth a-are you?"

"Akuma de shitsuji desu kara (I'm just one hell of a butler)." He answered with a smile.

"Akuma huh?"

"Hai."

"You w-will kill me after?"

"Iie. Anata no fukushuu wa mada kanryou shite imasu. (No. Your revenge is not yet complete.) It will not end here desho?"

"I know."

"We should bind our contract."

"How?"

Before I could process what's going on he gently cupped my face and leaned down, "This." He claimed my lips in a quick kiss. My very first kiss.

"Contract sealed." He uttered. "What is your command, My Lady?"

"First of all, what's your name?"

"Demons don't need name."

"I will give you one. From now on you will be Sebastian Michaelis, watashi no shitsuji."

"Rikai (Understood)."

"Kore wa meirei da. Tomorrow midnight kill all the servants of that mansion, help the slaves to escape, go to the room of the owner's house where I shall wait your arrival. The owner must be killed...last. After all of that, burn everything. You can do all that, right?"

"Mochiron desu (Of course). Nazenara(Because)... O-nozomi nara nandemo suru yo (Your wish is my command)."

"Sakura!!!!!" yelled the maid.

"Coming!"

"I need to go."

"I will pick you up tomorrow night My Lady."

I nod. And walked towards the mansion.