Chapter 21 Royalties Day Out

“We’re here… City Aquarium.”

“I doubt if that arrange marriage will work. Two brats marrying each other?”

“Total disaster.”  Claude finishes Sebastian’s comment. 

Agni Chuckled. ‘It’s all up to them.”

“Wow!!!! Sugoi!!! Agni hayakku!!!”

Soma’s POV

 We are having a good time here at the largest aquarium in the city. It was so amazing! Just in time for aquatic animal show… happy! 

v(^__^)v

 But it seems I’m the only one enjoying.

(¬_¬) --- Sakura.

 “Don’t you feel amused in this place?” 

Her glass-like eyes blankly stared at me. It’s so sad to look at.

“Oi… Ouji…!”

“Soma. You can call me Soma.”

“Eh? Ii desu ka.”

 “Of course! Besides you’re gonna be my wife.”

“Aho (Moron)! I didn’t agree with that stupid idea. I’m just being considerate to show you around.”  

 “Cold as always… hey, what’s that cloudy thing?”

“Cloudy thing?  Ah~ that’s cotton candy.”

“Let’s eat that!” 

Agni immediately gave those two the so called cotton candy.  

“You’re the best Agni ^^.”

“Arigato Ouji ^^.”

“Thank you Agni..”

“Do ittashimashite Hime-sama ^^.”

 The butlers of Sakura on the other hand handed us juice drinks.

“Nee ~ Sakura when’s your birthday?” 

“December 25th.”

(0□0) --- Agni and Soma

“That’s a week from now! Holy mother of cheese… Agni we need-----“ 

She placed her forefinger on my lips to hush me. “No need to hurry. I promised that I’ll accompany you today. I never broke my promises.”

Quite stun. I nod. She walked ahead of me.

“Soma-sama… will you not follow her?”

“O-Oh. I-I’m going.”

 I followed her as she walks… although she’s not a jolly person I’m quite satisfied that she’s showing a nit of interest. I hold her hand. She looked surprise, and I give her my cheerful smile that I could give to answer her puzzled look. She has a delicate hands. So soft.

 “Your hands are warm…”

“Does it bother you then?”

“Not at all ^^.”

Sebastian’s POV

“Can I kill that Indian boy?”

“Dame desu Claude-san though the feelings mutual.”

“Um... you two..?”

“Hmmm..?”

“Both the Prince and I were able to make good friends.”

“Friends? That’s a first time for me…” Sebastian said half to himself.

“That Prince…. Touching her whenever he wants. Unforgivable.”

“He is her fiancée… that reminds me what do you think of our master, Agni?”

“She is cute and pretty at the same time, highly intelligent and mature but… I think she’s the type who likes to be alone and rude at times.”

“Point taken.” Said Claude.

“A typical spoiled brat.” Added Sebastian.

Seconds later Ojou-sama ordered Claude to get Suzuki-san, the latter leaving immediately. I couldn’t fathom the logic of how strolling around the aquarium makes someone happy and overly excited.  

(=__=)

 I just focused my attention to Mi’lady and noticed something’s wrong…A moment later she out-balanced herself and lost consciousness…… I caught her right on time.

 “She’s burning. Let’s head home.” I informed the other two mediocre characters of this story.

“Right.” They agreed.