Carry On

Callie's POV

By five in the morning, Stef has rushed from Lena's hospital room and down to the waiting room. Stef runs to us as she runs into to hug us, " How is he? Do you know what is happening?" A concerned Stef asks as she takes a seat next to me.

Brandon talks first addressing Stef's fears, " Don't worry, Mom. He's responding now, he's having his stomach pumped, he had alcohol poisoning. 

I reach for her hand and smile as I respond, " They said he'll be fine, he just needs to stay overnight. The nurse told us we can see Jesus is a little while, maybe around six?" I say as I take Brandon's watch and see the agony of waiting another hour before seeing him.

Stef calms down, " Good. God, this hospital is like all of ours' new home, isn't it?" Says Stef as she tries to calm herself down.

I laugh as I squeeze her hand and softly peek her on the forehead, " Mom, it will all be fine. How's Lena?" I ask trying to brightin her mood, as I already know from Brandon that Lena is doing really well.

" She's good. She's coming home tomorrow, and now I guess our little rascal is too, huh?" Stef says laughing as she refers to the always troubled Jesus.

" I think we should drive home and get some sleep. We'll stop by in the morning-afternoon after some sleep." Brandon says as he helps me up.

As we reach my car, Brandon gets into the passenger seat, as I slide in next to him, tossing him my keys I say, " You drive. I kind of wanted to take a nap." He smiles as he takes me keys and switches seats with me.

I didn't lie when I said I needed a nap, I fell alseep as soon as my head hit the headrest. Brandon gently woke me up by kissing my forehead and wrapped his arms around me carrying me into the house.

" You didn't have to do that." I said blushing as he put me down onto the couch.

" I know, I wanted to." Brandon says as she slide his hands down the back of my shirt, taking it off.

" Brandon-" I began as he smiled and tossed me one of his oversized t-shirts. " It's just you've been in that shirt all day, must be uncomfortable." He says as he takes off his shirt and tosses it in the dirty bin.

He slides next to me as he strips off his pants and socks, and pulls on basketball shorts that are already short on his six foot frame. I don't know what urges me to kiss him, but I begin to kiss him, deepening the kiss until all of our clothes are in the dirty bin.

" What if someone's home-are you sure?" Brandon begins as he calls out, " Marianna, hey Jude?" When he hears no respond, he wraps me in the blanket and carries me to his room before laying me on the bed, and leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

" Are you sure- it's the first time since we lost-" Brandon began and I quieted him with kisses and slowly, we began to carry on our lives.