Chapter 72

But we didn't reach the hotel. I didn't get out the car. I wasn't holding my little sister. I didn't kiss Taylor.

I wake up from my sleep to find that the traffic still hasn't moved. I hear Taylor and Matt still arguing over me with Nash chiming in at certain points. I sit up straight in my seat and shake myself from my sleepy daze.

"What happened Sky?" Taylor says, he seems mad at me. Why would he be mad at me? What did I do? "I'm sat here arguing with my friend to back up you and all you do is fall asleep?" He shouts. Little does he know I was dreaming about him. I look out the window to see that it is in fact raining. Something about my 'dream' seems so real but I can't quite figure it out.

"This traffics not moving" I state
"Don't change the subject" Taylor says commandingly
"Look I'm sorry Tay"
"I'm tired to arguing with my best friends because of you Sky"
"I know I'm sorry"
"Sorry doesn't cut it"
"Fine, I'll go! I'm leaving soon anyway, then you never have to talk to me again" I say getting out the car "Come on Jaimee" my dream is coming true, maybe I'm being like this so my dream will come true, I mean it's raining and I'm soon to be walking so who's to say the kiss won't happen?

I slide my phone out of Jaimee's hands and into my back pocket and take her out of the car seat, carrying her down the road. I walk slowly in the hope that Taylor will try to catch up with me but he doesn't. I'm about to give up and walk my normal pace when I hear my name being called behind me.

"Sky wait up!" I turn hopefully to be slightly disappointed by the sight of Hayes running after me. "You don't have to say anything but it's raining and I have an umbrella" he says waving it in my face "Let me walk you back to the hotel? We'll get back before them and I'll help you move your stuff to my room?" I completely forgot that I'd have nowhere to stay, Shawn and Matt both hate me and Taylor's not exactly loving me at the moment so to hear him say that relieves me slightly."I have to share a room with Nash and Sky sleeps in his bed so you'll have to share with me?"
"Thanks Hayes" I say gratefully as he opens the umbrella, shielding all three of us from the rain
"Don't mention it, can't let a cutie like you get wet now can I?" I smile when I realise that he's not talking to me, he's talking to Jaimee "let me carry her, you're recovering from your own injuries and you don't need to add a hernia to your list" he beams
"Tell me again how you are 13?" I laugh as he takes her from my arms
"I know I know" he beams

"Nash sorta likes you" he says after a while of walking in silence "I mean he did kiss you right?"
"Yeah" I pause as his face drops "Nash is great, he's more than great, he's amazing but I really don't think I could go out or even be in a relationship with another magcon boy or famous boy or another boy in general"
"Oh rightt" he tries to cover his sadness "sucks to be Nash then"
"Aha yeah I guess"
"Sucks to be any boy right?"
"Yeah" and with that we stay silent.

After about 25 minutes of walking my phone begins to ring. It's Taylor. I contemplate not answering at all but as Hayes gives me a concerned look I answer it on the last ring. I don't say anything I just listen
"The traffic is moving again now, where are you? Nash said he'll pick you guys up" I don't answer so hayes snatches my phone
"Hey dude, we are just coming into the hotel" he says as we turn the corner and walk up to the hotel doors. I don't hear what Taylor says on the other end but when hayes replies "dude chill, she's just a friend" it makes me think that Taylor's had a go at him too. I roll my eyes and he hands my phone back. He puts Jaimee down and she holds onto my hand as we walk inside.

We arrive outside Matt's door, it's a lot easier to walk in now because there aren't as many screaming fans after the boys (and strangely my) attention, don't get me wrong, there are still some crazy fans but nothing like there was a few days ago.

I take out my phone and open my phone case to reveal a key card to Matt's room. I take it out and open the door. The majority of my things are still packed so it doesn't take long to collect up my belongings and get to Hayes, Nash and Skylynn's room. I flop onto the neater bed of the two, knowing it's Hayes' as I hear him laugh
"How'd you know that was mine?"
"Well, this one is neater and that one has a stuffed my little pony on top of it which I'm presuming isn't yours?" He laughs again and sits down next to me, my hair is sticking to my face and he brings a hand up to my face, moving the hair away and slightly cupping my face as if he is about to kiss me. I panic and quickly stand up.
"Is it cool if I take a quick shower?" I say as if I didn't know what he was about to do
"Er sure" he stands up too covering the fact that I'd kind of just rejected him "you can take how ever long you want, we don't have to pay for the water we use" he laughs scratching the back of his neck looking at the floor "Sk-" he starts but I cut him off
"Yeah thanks Hayes" I say taking a fresh towel from the side and walking to the bathroom before he could finish. I close the door and lean back on it
"What the hell was that?" I say quietly to myself and quickly remove the thought from my head, turn my music on and jump in the shower.