Chapter 24

What am I going to do about Taylor? I know what you're thinking. Why do they all like Sky? Well to be quite honest I don't know. They've got thousands, millions of fans and they pick me. This is so weird. It's like a dream come true. All I've wanted for the past year was to meet these boys, to give them a chance to say how much I love them all and now two of them love me. This is such a mess. But there's nothing I can do about it. If I dump Matt for Taylor I'll be the girl who broke Matt's heart just to go out with his best friend. But if I stay with Matt I'll be the girl who broke Taylor's heart just to go out with his best friend. Maybe I should just break up with Matt and not talk to them again. That would be the right thing to do. But I can't, I know I've only known them for 4 days but they are like my best friends, every girl in the audience right now would kill to be in my position, I can't throw it away.

"Well that's all we've got time for today y'all" Cameron says through the microphone "we hope you've had an amazing time! I know we all have" he says winking at me and Matt. "Bye everyone, remember. We love you. Thank you" he blows kisses to the audience and with that announcement the boys start to make their way offstage.

When we are all backstage I turn to the nearest person and blurt "hey, do you know where Amy is?" Not realising that it's Taylor.
"No" he says bluntly walking away
"Taylor?" I say grabbing his arm
"What"
"Are you mad at me? Do you hate me?"
"No."
"Taylor"
"I just. I just wish you'd told me and I didn't have to find out at the same time as everyone else. I thought you'd be..different"
"Tay, I'm sorry, it all happened so quickly"
"I thought you were my best friend" he says tearing up
"I am"
"Yeah but obviously I'm not yours" with that he rips his arm from my grasp and storms away
"Crap" I say under my breath. Someone comes up behind me and cuddles me from behind. Matt.
"What's up sugar lump?" I'm glad Taylor isn't here to see this. I wipe away my tear that I hadn't known I'd made and turn to face him, I put on a fake smile.
"Nothing, what's up with you?"
"Something's wrong, I can see right through you" he raises an eyebrow
"It's nothing. It's just-" I rethink my reply "have you seen Amy?"
"No, I haven't seen her since we left the stage. Come to think of it I only saw her when she was in the crowd with you, like half an hour ago" I start to get worried, Matt obviously sees and try's to calm me down "hey, don't worry, she's probably somewhere with Shawn"
"What are you saying about me?" Shawn comes bouncing over
"Have you seen Amy?" I ask
"No, I saw her before the performance, I haven't seen her since"
"Oh okay, don't worry" I smile and he walks away. I reach into my pocket for my phone, only to realise that I'd left it in the room.
"I left my phone upstairs"
"I'll come with you to get it" Matt smiles, taking my hand and leading me back to my room.

"She must have been up here, when I came up to be sick, the door was wide open. I didn't hear anyone though, surely she would have said something?"
We get to the door and I open it.
"Amy?" I call, hoping, begging for a reply
"Amy?" Matt tries
"She's not here, where is she?" I walk over to the bed and sit on it to hear a crumpling noise beneath me "what the-?" I stand up to see a paper note lying on the bed "hey Matt come here!" I read the note "OMG Matt, we have to show this to the boys" he takes the note from me and takes a second to read it. Almost instantaneously, he grabs my hand and starts to drag me out of the room. I slip out of his grasp so that I can pick up my phone and room key. I run back to Matt who is stood with a confused look on his face. I wiggle my phone in his face and grab his hand and drag him down to the lobby.

When we reach the lobby, Matt hands Shawn the note. He looks devastated. Jack Gilinsky grabs it from him, reads it and passes it to the rest of the boys. A few minutes later, when all of the boys have read it, we stand in silence.

"So we've got to get her back" Carter pipes up, breaking the silence.
"You'd like that wouldn't you" Shawn hisses
"Hey hey bro, I want her back for you" he looks at me "and Sky"
Taylor walks into the now silent again room.
"What's got you all looking miserable?" Nash hands him the note. "What's this?"
"I found it in our room"
Taylor starts to read out loud "looks like your little cut didn't hurt you so maybe this will. Say goodbye to your precious Amy" he looks up and looks at us all "oh shit."

(A/N: hey guys, I'm sorry this is quite short. Please keep reading, voting and leaving comments on what you like/don't like or your opinions in general, I read them all and take them into consideration. Also thank you for over 250 votes and 9.8k reads! Thankss xx)