Chapter 59

Matt sits in silence, he seems shocked. I should have just kept my mouth shut, Amy always told me never to say the L word to a boy you just met because you'll always regret it. She's right, I'm slowly starting to regret it. He shakes his head slowly as if he's disagreeing, or maybe he's shaking himself back to reality. Usually I can read him like a book but not now, his face is completely blank, as if he's just seen a ghost.

"Matt, say something, please"
"I- I"
"Oh god, I shouldn't have said it" I stand up running towards the elevator doors "I take it all back" I hear Matt stand up behind me, the stones crunch beneath his feet as he runs after me. I push the button and will for the doors to open quickly, before he gets to me.
"Sky!" The doors open as I feel hands around my waist. I'm pushed into the elevator with a strong force. I struggle to keep on my feet as I stumble into the elevator. I'm twisted so I face the person who'd pushed me.

He slams his lips into mine. All of the fear I'd had that he didn't feel the same way about me quickly disappears. He wraps his hands around my waist, pulling me towards him. He soon pulls away, moving his lips toward my ear and he whispers the four words a girl will never tire of hearing:

"I love you too"

(A/N: I'm really sorry this is so short but get it to 80+ votes for a double update next time! Also, I've started writing another story about Taylor but I haven't published it so leave a comment on whether I should publish it and if you would read it ! And add me on kik if you wanna chat or ask me a question or something like that: megannjohnson_ Thanks xx)