Chapter 66

Matt or Taylor? Taylor or Matt? The same question I was asking myself a few days ago. But this is bigger, mum or dad? Amy or Taylor or Matt? Questions and thoughts swirl around in my head as I try to think rationally.

"I-" I start but can't find the words to finish.
"I'm not expecting you to decide right now!" He glances at his watch "I have meetings for the rest of today and the whole of tomorrow, so I have to go"
"What about Jaimee?" I say pointing over my shoulder
"You've got one, why not make it two?" He laughs mischievously
"Dad!!"
"Please Sky, you'd be doing me a huge favour"
"Fine, but I may need some money" I giggle holding my hand out
"Of course!" He stands up and hands me an envelop "there's $1000 in there, don't spend it all at once" he winks and kisses me on the forehead "I love you, please call if anything happens" he kisses Jaimee and waves goodbye to Skylynn and runs out of the door, he's always late to everything. I laugh and turn back to face the girls who are engrossed in taking pictures of themselves on my phone by now.

Great. I'm stuck with two little girls under the age of 5, how am I meant to entertain them?

"Come on girls!" I take both of their hands and take them out to the car, I strap them both in the back seat and turn the engine on. As I go to pull out I see another car I recognise whizz past on the road ahead of me. I shake the feeling that someone I know is here in LA and continue to drive back to the hotel. I take the girls to Matt and Shawn's hotel room. They instantly run into the room and begin jumping on Matt's bed.

I can't stop thinking about how I am going to get Amy to remember me, Hayes said pictures, I have pictures on my phone. But will it be enough? Thoughts are flying around in my head and seem like it will never stop until I hear Jaimee call my name.
"Sky? Sky!"
"What?" I snap, instantly regretting it. She looks scared of me "I'm sorry Jai, what's up?" She looks down to my pocket, that's when I realise my ringing phone. "Thanks hun" I smile and quickly answer my phone.

"Hello?"
"Hey Sky!" I hear Nash's voice through the phone "Do you have Skylynn with you? I can't find her anywhere" he's panicking
"Yes Nash, she's with me, Hayes asked me to look after her for him."
"Oh thank God!" He breathes a sigh of relief
"She's fine Nash, how's Taylor?"
"He's good, he's had surgery on his arm and he's in a cast. The doctors are saying that he can come back to the hotel tonight"
"That's good" I smile through the phone, even though I know he can't see me.
"I should let you go, thanks again Sky"
"Bye Nash" I hang up the phone

His worry and protectiveness over his baby sister makes me realise that I have never been nice enough to my little sister. Those two are inseparable and what am I and Jaimee? We barely spend time with eachother.

Well that's about to change.

(A/N: so I know I said I was going to upload my Taylor fanfic but I've decided to upload a jack one instead because my friend kept bugging me. It's called: The Popular Girl -Jack Gilinsky Fanfic so go read it if you feel like it)