•||Chapter 4 - Bitter batter dev dixit||•

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous chapter.

Sonakshi dipped her face inside the pillow in order to mute her cries and screams

Sonakshi dipped her face inside the pillow in order to mute her cries and screams. The feeling was so bad it was hurting her so much.  It seemed like someone was poking thousands of needles in her body and she was so helpless that she can't beat the shit out of that person.

No one asked about her choice. She wanted to break everything and kill everyone. It was marriage. Her marriage. Her decision. How can her dad take it for her? Dev was nice but still, he didn't ask her what she wants. Why? Why can't you be more nice dev?

"Dadi( granny ) I wish you were here. You would have hugged me tightly and showered all your love and kisses. Why did you leave me? I am so alone. This emptiness kills me. There is no one who understands me. Please come back. "

She cried harder hugging her late grandmother's photo frame.

Dev was so happy

Dev was so happy. The feeling was refreshing and soothing. He felt completed today. The happy faces of her parents were everything. Finally, he will have a wife. A friend, a partner to rely on. He will spoil her and love her till her last breath.

Dev got up early today with a joyous mood.  He had an unusual smile on his face. Samar and Ragini noticed the change in his behaviour and were relaxed that their son is happy and this all was just because of Sonakshi.  A meeting made me him so happy.

" Mom, I am going out"

" Going out or going to meet Sonakshi but what will you tell her dad? "

He looked down and smiled. His parents. He knew this was coming.

" No! I am not meeting Sonakshi. I am going out with Jatin and Karthik.  But if you award me with her number. Then for sure, I will take her on a date. "

He replied while cleaning his lips with the tissue paper.

"Dev. Common baby you are so smart. I am damn sure you have her number. So stop acting and have your time. We are understanding you know. "