Catching Feelings

A/N- Ovidae here! So, uhm, cough. COugh. It is probably a good indicator that after this chapter- it isn't very edited until Wicked. You might wanna come back in like two weeks. After Wicked and some of the last ten some chapters of the book, it isn't completely edited. There are still mistakes! And ugh. Yeah. 

Sweet Dispositions

-Chapter 16-

Catching Feelings

Around November 20th.

DAMN IT.

Sasuke didn't quite like sleeping alone either, he would never tell.

Hinata was soft-poised. She had opal eyes, an illusory presence, and a chiming laugh. Her honeyed voice was nice to hear, even after those long nights of suffering.

He missed her lithe body and captivating aura. She was like a sunrise, a symbol of new beginning. Hinata... Don't tell but when they watch movies, he chooses her as his favorite movie and watches her instead. She's his cinema.

It feels good to know she's waiting for him to come back. And that he has someone... people to go back to.

Oh, damn it. He's catching feelings for her.

Fuck.

¤¤¤

November 23rd.

Sasuke and Suigetsu walked in absolute silence. Sasuke definitely thought that it was Suigetsu's fault.

However, Jugo seemed to believe that it was Sasuke's everlasting state of aggressive rudeness towards them.

Jugo and Suigetsu walked in front of Sasuke, chatting lightly and sharing jokes that only they knew. Sasuke never cared about when people shared jokes and talked. Now he felt like talking to them.

But... nostalgia blinds the weak. He felt strange. Was Hinata changing him?

Sasuke stayed back, slightly regretting that he hadn't bothered to check up on them in the past few years. Orochimaru thought that Sasuke would give him the sharingan. Which is wrong.

Orochimaru was planning something. That's why he forced Suigetsu into that human hunter job.

Unlike Suigetsu and Jugo, Sasuke was openly loyal to Konoha. They are solely loyal to themselves. Sasuke may be a terrible cynic but Suigetsu should deal with the hole he dug. Let him fall to hell if Sasuke cared...

It tied back to being in the bar and that idiot saying that everyone who worked with Orochimaru got plucked off one by one. This is so fucked up!

"Hey! Sasuke! I found the list- you have to see this!" called out Suigetsu, loud as shit.

"Hn," Sasuke said.

Sasuke read through the list, ignoring the looks that Suigetsu gave him. They were quiet glares and sharp grimaces Suigetsu offered when he thought that no one was watching.

"These are the people who haven't been eliminated by me or Bashimon or Yuji, Shigeko's blood relative. Their common trait; they were the crazies who were powerful but due to... Orochimaru's methods, they either went insane or they were uncooperative..." Suigetsu shifted uncomfortably.