Wedding Bells

Summary: Hyuuga Hinata drinks after one long night and somehow sleeps with Uchiha Sasuke at a friend's wedding. Sasuke and Hinata have to work together to raise a child after that one night stand. Instead of letting her stay in Konoha, the pair go to great lengths to remain in Kumogakure. Who knew that they would fall in love there, as well [1/3]

Pairings: SasuHina. Minor NaruSaku.

A/N: First fanfic. Will be long. Uh, this'll be Sasuhina-centric and Hinata-centric.

DISCLAIMER- I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

P.s- story under major reconstruction... No plot is changed.

¤¤¤

Book 1

Sweet Dispositions

-Chapter 1-
Wedding Bells

August 2nd. Evening.

WEDDING BELLS.

Did Hinata hear wedding bells when she spotted Naruto and Sakura kissing behind the forest tree that one midsummer's eve? After the war, everyone celebrated by drinking.

For some cryptic reason... Hinata watched the two interact.

Did they stand like that before? Leaning on each other, Naruto's arm wrapped around her shoulder. Sakura's laughing at something Naruto said. Sakura never laughed at him anymore... They laughed at each other's jokes... and long stories.

Naruto kissed Sakura nightly, on the mouth like a lover, tickled by the grass. The twilight sky was milky in those fireworks. It was rather late.

The band struck up a nice tune and the silver moon sparkled. They're under a full moon, away from the distractions, in front of Hinata.

Naruto said, "Sakura-chan... you know I like you."

Sakura answered,"You drive me crazy. What am I supposed to do about that? Am I supposed to go out with you? Am I supposed to stay with you forever? Go on picnics and smell daisies with your hand in mine? Is that what you want, Naruto?"

"You'd do that? I've been thinking about you a lot... Sakura-chan... Heh, more than I'm supposed to."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Oi... Don't run away, okay?" he whispered.

"Kiss me."

The underside of her forearms rested on his shoulders, looking deep into his eyes.

She interlocked her fingers. "You're not going to leave me here, right?" Sakura whispered.

"Never. Believe me when I ask... Why would I leave you?" Naruto promised.

"You love me, right?" she laughed quietly.

"Aw... Sakura-chan, how come you got to say it first?"

"I want to kiss you. So just kiss me, Naruto," said Sakura.

Two shadows leaned in; he tasted her lips; she felt his skin- and kissed him slowly. Hinata ran away before being spotted. They probably did see her, continuing kissing anyway. That sweet kiss ended up with wedding bells...

Hinata heard Naruto telling Sakura he loved her then Sakura saying it back. And Sakura and Naruto pushing boxes into their apartment. Then their combined laughter at their housewarming party shortly after.

And now, Hinata hears wedding bells for it was his wedding day. Naruto's on top of the world, looking at the girl he loved, bouncing at the end of the aisle.