Feelings

Sweet Dispositions

-Chapter 2-
Feelings

HINATA THREW UP SO MUCH.

After hunching and pushing her stomach and guts up her throat, she reeled out of the bathroom after a throw-up session.

Drinking's awful. While dizzy, Hinata couldn't stand and didn't know what was up or down.

Hinata laid on her back, spreading her limbs out on the shaggy carpeting, eyeing the water stains on the ceiling. Being nothing and doing nothing would settle her stomach.

It's so overwhelming. What would her mother say? This where Uchiha Sasuke and Hinata... happened. She drank herself into another man's arms.

She needed to control herself! Damn it, she's in love with her best friend's husband! Maybe she should hate Sasuke more for treating her rudely.

Suddenly, the door was banged on and she escaped through the window, fumbling all the way to Ino's apartment. Ino wasn't a vain woman only caring about appearances and flowers... She's a beautiful flower who also was insightful and kind.

¤¤¤

Hinata knocked on Ino's apartment door. One time, Hinata caught Sai and Ino doing indecent things and it was a horror... Hinata has since made it a personal rule to knock, knock and knock again.

"What do you want?" Ino's loud voice yelled through the door.

Ino was yelling, which wasn't very new or great.

"I'm telling you that Sai isn't here. He won't assign you any missions if you all bother us like this one more time-"

Hinata knocked even harder. Hinata was tired- it was too late to be sauntering around. She's starving. It ached to walk.

"I've told you, stupid idiots, a million times that Sai isn't here! Why the hell are you still here-" Ino opened the door with an angry sneer on her face.

Her platinum blonde hair was down, so long. It easily reached her waist and her cerulean eyes were clouded with hate. That anger cleared as she did a once over of Hinata's form.

"Hinata?" Ino asked, voice suddenly smooth. Wondering.

"Hey... you," Hinata raised a weak arm, waving meekly.

Ino blinked, caressing Hinata's bangs out of her eyes. "What happened to you? Come in!" commanded Ino, grabbing ahold of Hinata's wrist.

"I don't need to come in, I just need food- let's go to a ramen shop or something," Hinata protested. "Ano. I'll pay you back!"

The iron grip on Hinata's wrist tightened. "Shhh! Just explain what happened to me," Ino grumbled with rough affection. "Let's eat inside."

"Inside?" asked Hinata.

"Yep. Let's go."

Hinata got dragged inside into the apartment she knew everything about.

¤¤¤

Ino had so much freedom in her own apartment. Hinata would be locked inside of the Hyuuga district... until she died.

Hinata needed to be married first to get a house and live in the Hyuuga district. It was not independence if she's a step away from her father's office.

There's Ino's own bathroom and sink. The television that blinks a little when the antenna isn't bent properly. And Ino's hallways to decorate and paint. Sai's personality was in some items and Ino's personal touches on others.