Chapter 22

The next day, I spent the breaktime and lunch with Ethan. We really want to perform on a special event. He plays the guitar and I play the piano. But we wrote the lyrics bit by bit first before putting on the melody. We also decided to write a love song which is really fascinating because I've been writing love songs since 6th grade. At lunch, I'm at our usual lunch table with Ethan. He introduced his friends to me and I also did the same.

     "Ethan, this is Madge and Penelope. They are my BFFs so yeahp!" I said.

     "Hey Ethan, nice to meet you." Madge said.

     "Nice to meet you, Ethan! (:" Penelope said.

     "How can I not know them? They did great on their play last time. Hahahah! (:" Ethan said. "Well, here's my friend Mark and this is Tim from 8th grade also." 

     "Nice to meet you guys." We shook hands and smile at each other.

     I can see in Madge's eyes that she likes Tim. Oh Madge. Hahaha!

     We all ate lunch together while me and Ethan wrote the song and brainstormed. But most of the time, we're just teasing each other. It was fun having new friends. They are all so kind and sweet.

     Meanwhile, Greyson and Amber sat beside our table with Amber's friends, Sandra, Pattie and Rachel and Grey's friends from the orchestra whom I still don't know. It was awkward having them beside us knowing that there's this "thing" about me and Greyson before. I didn't mind them. I just focused on writing the song with Ethan and talk with his friends and my BFFs.

     "It's awesome working with you, Sophie. I should've tried to talk to you before in social class. Hahahah! I thought you were a snob. Didn't think that maybe you're just shy." Ethan said while looking at my eyes. 

     His green eyes are just beautiful. "Thanks. It's really great that I chose you as my partner. I bet this sing will be great. Hahahah! We'll do our best right?" 

     "Yes, of course, ugly Sophie. Hahahah! I'm just kidding okay."

     "Oh you're uglier, Ethan." I glared at him and smiled soon. All these teasing is really fun. Hahahah!

     "Oh shut up you two. Eat your lunch now. Haha! (:" Tim said. 

     Tim is handsome. He has brown hair and blue eyes. Not so fair skin but no that dark too. His teeth are perfect. He has Zac Efron's resemblance actually. Maybe that's why Madge is looking at him like she's melting. Mark is cute. He's a football player. He has tiny eyes and pink lips. His hair is blonde just like Ethan. 

     Everything was so fun until Amber passed by with her little friends and glared at us. It was so annoying. What have we done to them? Nothing. What is wrong with those girls? And Greyson and his friends were following them. LIKE SERIOUSLY, GREYSON? Ugh. Maybe Amber already poisoned his mind. Amber's really getting in my nerves.

     I was so annoyed that I didn't notice that Ethan was saying something.

     "Hey Sophie. Sophie!"

     "Oh oh what?" 

     "Don't mind Amber." Ethan said as he puts his arms around me. 

     "Oh yah. What? I-i-i...nevermind." I swear I didn't know what to say knowing that Ethan's arms is on my shoulders.

     While Greyson was walking by us. He looked back to me and Ethan then raised his eyebrow. WHAT WAS THAT? Oh Greyson -__- Amber really poisoned his mind.