Chapter 27

Did Greyson say that I'm his Sophie? Not a big deal but it made me blush...a bit. Teehee! 

     So Mr. Williams finally announced the ones who'll perform and compete in another school. 

     "You guys already know who'll be picked. First pair is Jacob and Jenny. Good job to the both of you." Mr. Williams said. Everyone's clapping and shouting.

     I'm so nervous. It's okay if we don't pass but it'll be awesome if we're gonna be picked. 

     "The next pair is Kelly and Steve. Congrats! All of you were awesome! Thank you for giving all your effort. You can go now except for those who were picked."

     Oh. It's kinda sad that we're not included. I gave all my best but...nothing. Oh well, I just need to move on :( After a storm, there'll always be a rainbow. Right?

     After the auditions, I went straight home. It's still kinda disappointing. 

     Since I'm too lazy to change clothes, I went home with my red dress on. To save money, I just walked on the way home. 

     When I arrived home, mom hugged me. A tear fell but I'm feeling kinda okay now. Mom cheered me up. Thank God, mom's here to comfort me. She's the best.

     At around 10PM, Greyson called. It's great to hear his sweet voice again.  

     "Hey Soph. Are you alright?" 

     "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for the concern." I said with a heavy voice,.

     "I know you're not. That's okay. You were great out there. There'll be a lot more opportunities next time. Don't be sad, I'm here if you want to talk to someone."

     "Thanks, Greyson. Aren't you feeling down a bit about not being picked?" 

     "Nah. It's okay. I'm used to it. I'm always not good enough." 

     Aw. That was kinda sad. "You're good enough for me." Wtf did I just...ugh!

     "What?" 

     I don't know what lie I'm gonna tell. "I said, you're good enough for me. Well actually, you're the best for me." Oh Sophie -__-

     "Oh. Thank you. Well for me? You're flawless."

     Greyson should stop being so sweet and adorable. I'm blushinggg! "Why thank you, Mr. Piano Guy. Hahaha!" Greyson really cheered me up tonight. 

     "Well, you should sleep now." 

     "Not sleepy. You should be the one to sleep now."

     "I ain't gonna sleep before you do. I'll stay up all night with you. Sounds great?"

     I'm red. Seriously. "Well, yeah..."

     "How are you and Ethan doing?" He said. 

     "We're great. Still friends." 

     "Good."

     "Why good?" 

     "Well...I don't want you for Ethan. He's kinda show-off, no offense." 

     WHAT. "Oh..." I don't know what to tell him gahhh -__-

     "I want you for..." Don't tell it Greyson. Don't. "I want you for me. I need you."

     I'm blushing. I'm screaming my lungs out silently. I'm jumping on my bed. I'm throwing pillows everywhere. I'm biting my lips to avoid too much sound. Best thing I've ever heard in a while. "Really. Thanks. You've been such a great friend. You never left me. Thank you."

     "I'll never leave you. Just call me and I'll be there. Hahaha!" 

     "Thank you. I better get some sleep now. You should sleep now too. Goodnight Grey Grey!"

     "Oh okay, goodnight Soph!" 

     He wants me. And needs me. How can I sleep when all I think about is why he likes me? Bad day turned out good because of him. Thank you, Lord.