Chapter 35

Everything's so awkward and sweet and cute. Madge, Penelope and Alexa are still giggle and whispering. While I and Greyson are just quiet, looking so awkward and stiff. Tanner arrived with Lays, Doritos and diet coke. 

     "Sophie, I really want to know you more. Tell us more about yourself!" Alexa said while numping on some chips.

     "Well, Sophie Peterson's my name. I have an older sister, her name's Tiffany. My mom cooks good food." I giggled.

     "How about your daddy?" Tanner asked. My face kinda went down.

     "I don't have a daddy. Well, I have but he left us so...yeah."

     "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't kn--"

     "It's okay." I half smiled.

     "Anyway, do you play any other instruments than piano?" Alexa asked. 

     "I play the guitar. A bit." I said.

     "You need to hear her play it. She's bananas good!" Madge said.

     "Shut up, Madge."

     "You need to let us hear you play. Wait, I'll get my guitar!" Tanner said.

     Oh I'm not that good playing the guitar. Tiffany taught me how, by the way. When Tanner came back, he handed me the guitar.

     "Yay yay yay! Sing for us, Soph!" Penelope said while clapping.

     I strummed the guitar through the chords of "Us Against The World" by Coldplay. I swear this song is my favorite! I really love the meaning of the song, the melody, everything! And I love Coldplay too :)

     "And if we could float away, fly up to the surface and just start again and lift off before trouble just erodes us in the rain."

     I sang my heart out and the let the melody flow in my veins. 

     When I'm done singing, Alexa hugged me.

     "You are so good, Sophie! I loved it so much!" She said while hugging me.

     "Hands down to my Sophie ;)" Greyson said. 

     "Don't call me like that." I said while laughing.

     "I can call you like that if I want to." He said while raising his brow. He leaned into my ears and said, "You are my Sophie. We're not really together but we love each other. That's the same okay?". He removed his lips on my ear and winked at me.

     They are avoiding to laugh loud. I can see it in their faces. I just gave them my oh-cmon-shut-up look. Hahaha! :)

     Penelope made a game called "trust game". There's a host and we will spin the bottle twice. The two persons will get a dare from the host and they should do it. This will prove their trust to the host and to each other. Did you get that or? If not, nevermind. Hahaha

     Penelope became the host. And when she spinned the bottle, it stopped to me. Why am I so unlucy with these kind of games? Another spin. It stopped in front of Greyson. WHYYYYYY?!

     "Since I'm the host, I want you two to give me your phones." She said and I'm like WHUT?! "We're friends right? You trust me right?" She added.

     "Just give mhe a sec--" I said but she interrupted me.

     "Nahhh... Give it to me now. Why, are you hiding something?" 

     '"What? No. Here's my phone." Trying to say it with confidence. But I swear, I have tons of...ugh.

     "Here's my bb. Don't care. Here." He handed his phone.

     "Hm. There's a password Greyson. Not fair!" 

     "Oh well!" 

     "That's not fair, dude. Open it now!" Tanner said.

     "Here, let me write the password." 

      When Penelope opened it, guess what. My picture's on the background. THe background of mine is a piano...with greysojn's hands on it. I took that picture while we're at our piano session before audition. 

     Oh Greyson :')