Chapter 38

The tree house is perfection. Greyson's so sweet. He and his dad made that for us. Words are not enough to show my appreciation. 

     School's almost over. Everything seems to move way too fast. Just a month left and it's summer! I'm so excited. I have many plans for this one. It will be the best summer ever!

     It's a Thursday. During lunch time, everyone's busy about passing projects and requirements. I'm working on my report about history which will be passed tomorrow. Ethan's helping me out on Bio. Greyson's...eating. Yes, him and Ethan are already okay and I'm happy about that. Madge and Penelope are doing their project in English which is suppose to be submitted yesterday. 

     "I'm sick of school. Can we just skip the 4 weeks left?" Madge complained.

     "We'll be out of hell soon. Just wait." Penelope answered.

     "Wow Greyson, you're just chilling there while everyone's doing their tasks." Madge said with her oh-wow voice.

     "I'm already done with everything, Madge. You know I have this talent called good in time management." he said with his arrogant but funny voice.

     "Are you serious?!" Penelope said.

     "Yeah. Why won't you guys believe me? I swear, I'm done with everything." 

     Wow he works fast. Hmm... I need to finish these now! I need time management. I just hope laziness won't hit me hard.

     The whole night, I worked on my homeworks and everything. It's already 1AM when I finished everything. Siiigggghhh. Thank you, Lord!

     Friday. Madge, Penelope and Ethan are still not done so I decided to help them. Greyson also helped. And we finished it in no time. 

     "Thank you so much!" 

     "Oh thank you, Grey and Soph!"

     "Thanks soooo much!"

     That's all I can hear from them. I'm glad I can help. Now that we're done with everything, we decided to go out tomorrow and on Sunday. It will be fun!

     "So what do you want to do this weekend?" Ethan asked us as he bit on his apple. 

     "We should go biking! I've always wanted to do that with my friends." Madge said while clapping.

     I bit my lip. I swear, I don't know how to ride a bike. 

     "On Sunday morning! At 6AM. Let's go to the other side of the hill. This will be awesome! I'll ask my dad to drive us there. What do you think, Soph?" Greyson suggested.

     "Uhh...that would be great." I said with my unstable voice. 

     "I'll ask my dad if he can fetch us too!" Penelope said. 

     "Ethan, please invite Tim! Please?" Madge said. Tim is his friend by the way. And I think Madge likes him. Hahaha :)

     "Hmm. Okay!" 

     The bell rang.

     I went to my class and I can't wait for Sunday's adventure though I don't know how to ride and drive a bike. 

     When I went home, I told my mom about the biking thing and she agreed. What I need to do is fix my bike. It's been ages since I tried used that. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. And I need to practice. It's embarrassing if they knew that I can't ride one.