Chapter 14

Greyson is there, hugging me from my back. I couldn't help but blush. Everyone's like "YIIIIIIIIIIIE" but I didn't care. That feeling again. When we were dancing. It's inside me. Then I woke up to reality when he spoke.

     "Hey! I told you, I'm almost here. Hahahah! (:" He said while smiling at me.  

     "Oh he--" 

     "Both of you, come here and let's eat!" Mom said. Why am I always interrupted when I speak?

     So we came over to the large picnic table, prayed then ate. I eat a lot. I eat like a pig. But since I'm eating with Greyson, I'm gonna try to slow it down and be a little more classy. 

     "Why are you eating so slow, Sophie? You don't like the food or?..." Tiffany said while giving me a i-know-you-are-bothered-to-eat-with-greyson look. 

     "What? I always eat this way." I said but it seems that I didn't convince her.'

     "You eat like a pig as always." She said. I'm red because of total embarrassment so I didn't answer.

     There was total silence while everyone's eating until my mom spoke. 

     "Thanks for coming everyone. Especially to Greyson. Hahahah! So what do you think about the food?" She said while slicing the apple pie that Penelope gave.

     "The food is great. Thank you for inviting me." Greyson said while chewing grilled burger patties. 

     "Can I eat here everyday? GAH MY MOM NEVER COOKED THIS GOOD." Madge said and everyone laughed. 

     "Thank you Greyson and Madge. And Madge? Of course you can eat here everyday."  

     Then silence fills the air again. Tiffany stood up and went inside the house to get the camera and when she came back, she took tons of pictures. This night is so fun. I feel like my family's whole again. Thanks to Madge, Penelope and Greyson because they filled up all the emptiness inside me for being a "fatherless" girl. 

     After eating, mom put up some music and we partied all night. It was great. 

     "Can I have this dance? Again?" Greyson said while he pulled out his hand.

     "Of course." I said as I take his hand.

     There we are again. His hands on my waist. My hands on the back of his neck. I don't know why my mom isn't angry at me for this. And I'm so happy about that. How he likes Greyson for...me.

     After all the dancing, it's time for them to go home. Greyson hugged me and went home. Madge and Penelope did too. John gave Tiffany a peck on the cheek and left. This night was fun. Thanks to all of them and to my mom for making this happen. 

     It's already 11PM and I'm still not sleepy. So I thought that maybe uploading all the pictures in facebook will be great. After uploading, someone commented on the album. It was Amber. She said, "You must be so happy right now, girlie." And I'm like WTF?! It was really annoying so I didn't mind her. I was pissed so I turned off my laptop and slept. AGGGH THAT AMBER -__-