Chapter 34

Tanner gave us a quick ride to our houses to get some clothes since I didn't agree to Greyson's suggestion that should just borrow Alexa's clothes. That's embarrassing, you know. Hahaha! After that, we immediately went back to their house.

      Actually, we're not really planning to sleep. Greyson, Madge, Penelope, Alexa, Tanner and I were at Greyson's room. We're just singing and telling stories. Alexa told us about how Greyson's such a cry baby before. She even said that Greyson always gets into trouble in his previous school.

     "I wonder why Greyson doesn't go to too much trouble this year." Alexa said.

     "I already changed okay? Hahaha!" 

     "Oh really? Or are you trying to impress someone?" Tanner said.

     "Oh shut up!" We all laughed and Alexa's looking at me with her it's-obvious-that-greyson's trying-to-impress-you look. LOL

     After 5 minutes of teasing and laughing, Lisa called us for dinner. She cooked buttered shrimps. There's also fresh salad and mango shake. The foods are perfect! Scott keeps on smiling at me and I don't know why.

     "Greyson, you need to give me some of those red velvet cupcakes since I'm the once who sent the entry. Hahaha!" Scott said and all of us laughed.

     "Just one okay?" Greyson said.

     Scott took a bite. "How about 2?"  

     "Uhm...okay" Greyson said. It's obvious that he doesn't want to share. Hahaha!

     "These cupcakes are awesome!" 

     "Thanks!" All of us said at the same time.

     "By the way, about the picture, isn't it beautiful?"

     Greyson's smiling as well as I. We looked at each other and I blushed. He winked at me and I blushed even more. We're not talking though. Hahaha!

     "I think it's the most beautiful thing ever!" Lisa said.

     I was so flattered.

    "Your husband is a good photographer, admit it." Scott said as he laughed.

    "If you say so. Hahaha! But the emotion of the picture? Perfect. Greyson and Sophie looked so sweet."

     "Thanks, mom. Don't you think we'll make a cute...couple?" Greyson said.

     What the hell, Greyson?! This is so embarrassing that's why I just ekept on chewing my food while looking at the plate.

     "Well yeah. I like Sophie." she said. "More than Amber" she whispered. I blushed.

     "Psh. Who likes Amber, anyway?" Alexa said. 

     "Can we not talk about her? Please?" Greyson said.

     So we talked about college and the future. Lisa and Scott gave some advices to all of us.

     "Don't hurry the love thing okay? Study well, graduate then go do the love thing. Get it? Hahaha!" Scott said and we all agreed.

     After eating, all of them went up except for me becauseI tried to help Lisa wash the dishes. Then I went upstairs to Greyson's room after that. When I opened the door, they were all gathered in a small circle. Looking at some kind of a photo album or a book. When they saw me, they went to normal places and acted like nothing happened.

     "What was that?" I said.

     "Nothing. Nothing."

     "Hey guys, let's play truth or dare, shall we?" 

     "Yeah, let's play!"

     While playing, I was shaking because it's frigging cold in Greyson's room and I forgot to get my sweater at home. Greyson saw me rubbing my hands and he goes to his cabinet to get a hoodie. He sat beside me and wore it to me. He also hugged me.

     "Feeling better?" 

     "Yes. Thank you :)"

     Alexa spinned the bottle and it stopped in front of Grey.

     "Truth or dare?" Alexa asked.

     "Truth!"

     "Do you love Sophie?" 

     "Everyone knows the answer to that. Yes, of course! So much." He said while looking at me. I half-smiled and my cheeks are red. 

     Alexa spinned the bottle and it stopped in front of me. Oh crap.

     "Truth or dare?" Tanner asked.

     "Dare." I'd rather do a dare than admit something really private and controversial. 

     "Uhm...Kiss Greyson for 10 seconds!" Tanner said.

     "Kiss him at the edge of his lips!" Madge said. I gave her a i'm-gonna-kill-you look.

     "Are you serious?" I said.

     "Yes!" All of them said.

     When I looked at Greyson, he raised a brow and gave me a smirk. He's so handsome. I opened my eyes bigger and he pointed at his lips which made me blush. Madge, Penelope and Alexa are blushing. Tanner went out to get some snacks. I leaned towards his face and looked into his eyes, he smiled. I touched his face and gave him a kiss near the lips. They are counting from 10 to 1 very slow. Awkkkkkwarrrrd. I closed my eyes and Greyson moved his lips. Now we're kissing. FOR REAL. Adnfvoiashfjsbdvlasbuvb.

     "5, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1!" Alexa shouted. And all of them laughed.

     "Greyson, that was just a dare okay?"

     "I bet you enjoyed the dare so much." He said while smirking. He leaned his face close to mine and said, "Want another 10 seconds?" 

     I glared at him and they laughed harder. His face is still close to mine and then he just kissed me in the forehead. It was so sweet.