Chapter 15

It was Sunday already. Of course, same routine again. I did all the homeworks and studied in History because we have a quiz there tomorrow. After doing all the researching and stuff, I played the piano since I don't have anything to do anymore. Greyson don't know that I can also play. Madge and Penelope always said to me that I should join the school orchestra but I never did because I was too shy and duh?! Everyone from the school's orchestra is awesome. Including Greyson of course. And another thing is, I'm not that good. Another reason why I can't or I won't join the school orchestra because Greyson's there. Amber and her friends might think that I'm following him everywhere.  

     Monday. School again. When I entered the school, I saw Amber, Sandra, Pattie and Rachel looking and glaring at me. What's there problem? Like I did something wrong to them.  

     "Oh look, it's the girl who's chasing a guy that doesn't even like her." Amber said while looking at me. 

     It's obvious that she's referring to me. Ha! If only she knew that Greyson said that he likes me, she wouldn't say that to the whole world. They passed through me, looked at me with an evil smile and went away twirling their hair through the halls.  

     Break time. I'm spending my time with Madge and Penelope. Woopie! Cafeteria's gonna serve pasta today. So I got my pasta and when I passed through a table before ours, someone bumped me and put pasta all over me. Now that's cool. It's Pattie. One of Amber's little girls. Coincidence? Guess not. 

     "Oh my, I'm so so sorry." Pattie said. I can see in her eyes that she's avoiding to laugh 

     "It's fine." I said. But I swear, it's not fine. My shirt's full of pasta on it and I don't have spare clothes on my locker. I'm dead. 

     Blah blah blah she kept on apologizing but I just said that it's okay and they could leave now. When I went on our table, Greyson was there looking at my pasta-ish shirt. 

     "Looking good, Sophie." He said. It's not funny.  

     "Shut up, Grey. Not cool, okay?" I said to him. "Guys, do you have spare clothes?" 

     "Sorry, I don't have." Madge said. 

     "Same as I. Sorry!" Penelope added.  

     "I guess I have to smell like pasta all day!"  

     "I have a spare shirt." Greyson said.  

     Okay, am I gonna take this offer or smell like pasta all day? Well, it's Greyson and ae're friends. Maybe it's not that embarrassing right?  

     "Is it okay if I borrow it?" I said with my unstable and shaky voice. 

     "Of course. Come and let's go to my locker." He said. So I stood up and followed him. 

     When we reached his locker which is just beside the comfort rooms, Amber was there too. Oh damn, there are tons of people here in school. Why do I have to see her face always?  

     So Greyson opened his locker and pulled out a The Beatles shirt. It's kinda boy-ish but I like it. He handed it to me and I went straight to the comfort room to change. Unluckily, Amber and her friends came inside before I did.  

     "Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. Following Grey anywhere eh? You look like a cat chasing an adorable mouse. You think it's cute? No. Maybe stay away from Greyson a little?" Amber said while putting on her lipgloss. 

     "Why are you making me stay away from Greyson when you and him aren't even dating?" I said.  

     "Oh shut up you...AGH!!!" She turned away and slammed the door. 

     I never thought that that would be easy. Hahaah! So I entered one cubicle and started changing. The shirt fits perfectly.  

     When I came out of the bathroom, Greyson was there smiling at me. 

     "It fits perfectly."  

     "I promise to wash it and iron it after using. Thank you so much, Grey!"  

     "No problem!"  

     Dismissal time. I went to the library to return some books that I borrowed. I was about to go home when I passed by the orchestra's room where a big piano is placed. Since no one was there, I came in and played a bit of River Flows In You by Yiruma. I love playing the piano. Everytime I press each keys, I feel like I'm travelling through the end. A song is an adventure and every adventure has an ending. That's what my grandma told me before she died when I was 11. While playing through every note of the song, someone pat my back. I stopped. When I looked behind me, it's Greyson.

----------

Guys please vote for every chapter if you're loving this fic! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO lol. To the silent readers, uhm come out from your cave and vote alright? Also leave your feedbacks and follow me on twitter: @Mockingrey :)