Epilogue! ♥

Years went by and I'm still in Canada. I finally graduated highschool and college. I took up Journalism, same as my dad. Everything is going very well in our family. My dad is still working on the daily newspaper company. My mom owns a restaurant now! It's her dream to have one. And she already has 4 branches around Toronto! I'm so proud. Tiffany is now a manager in a bank. She's now with James. If you remember, James was Tiffany's suitor ever since. And now they're finally together! My baby brother named Jackson, is now in school. It's very weird because we have so many years in gap. Crazy right? And me, Sophie? I am now a fashion editor in a magazine company. I went to a fashion school after college. I can't believe all of these. I'm just so happy that everything's okay. 

     Oh and my love life? Perfect. Did I mention that I've been dating Greyson for a year already? I'll tell you what happened c:

     Last December, we celebrated Christmas in Kansas since our relatives from my mom's side asked us to visit them. And so we did! We flew all the way from Toronto to Kansas. 

*Flashback*

     December 23rd.

     We stayed in our old house in Kansas. My grandma and one of my auntie lived there when my mom and Tiffany left. It's great because we got to bond with our cousins again. 

     The streets were filled with snow and the houses have different Christmas decorations. So many kids are playing. Christmas carols are playing in every home including ours. 

     December 24th.

     We already prepared everything for Christmas Eve. My grandma cooked my favorite chocolate cake. All of the gifts were already under the tree. Christmas songs were blasting in our house. At around 7 in the evening, Madge and Penelope went to our house.

     Madge is still studying law. Awesome right? Penelope has her own pastry house. And she has 6 branches around Missouri. I'm so proud for the both of them! It's great that our friendship is still strong. We still remembered all the funny things back at middle school. Time flew so fast but I'm glad that we're still okay. Still making a lot of memories. 

     At 9 in the evening, the both of them already went home since they're gonna celebrate Christmas with their family too, of course. I was watching a movie with my cousins when my uncle went inside to give me a letter. 

     "Who gave this?" I asked him.

     "A guy. He said his name is Greyson," He answered. My eyes opened wide from shock. 

     I opened the letter and it says, "I miss you. Merry Christmas! Come see me after Christmas Eve. I bet you know where to find me." After I read it, I ran outside to see if he's still there. But none. I saw no Greyson around. 

     Our family spent Christmas Eve. The food was awesome! Everything's very fancy and delicious. After that, we opened our presents and I got a lot of dresses and sling bags. 

     "Mom, can I go somewhere?" 

     "Where are you going at this time?" she asked.

     I gave her the letter as a respond. She smiled and nodded. I hugged her so tight. She knows me so well. I whispered, "Thanks mom! Just tell them why I'm gone. Thank you so much!" then I ran outside. 

     "But where will I find him?" I asked myself. Before I left Kansas, I found him in the treehouse. He's probably there. 

     So I biked all the way from our house to the hill where the treehouse stands. I was freezing. I had 3 layers of jacket a scarf and my boots on. 

     When I arrived there, I was shocked. The treehouse is so beautiful. So many Christmas lights outside. The balcony has a green and red stuffs hanging on it. I climbed up the treehouse and there he was, sitting on the couch with so many lights on it, smiling. The room has this Christmas tree and there were gifts under it. 

     "You did all of these?" I asked him.

     "Yes. Impressed?"

     "As always. I miss you Greyson!" I ran towards him and gave him a big hug.

     "Good that you know where to find me. I miss you too. So much!" 

     There was silence. We were just looking at each other's eyes. Then suddenly, all our memories flashed on my mind which made me smile a lot. 

     Greyson is now a professional photographer. Just wow! 

     "I have presents for you," He said.

     I walked towards the tree and sat. "Why are there so many gifts?"

     "Well, most of them are birthday gifts."

     "Why birthday gifts? Huh?"

     "Every year, I bought you a gift for your birthday and put it there in case you come back."

     I blushed. "You didn't have to..."

     "I had to. I still..."

     "What?"

     "I still love you." 

     Silence filled the air. Do I still love this guy? Of course. "The feeling is mutual."

     "Really?" 

     "Yes."

     He leaned to me and there we were, kissing under a Christmas tree. Among all the kisses he gave me back then, this is the most special. I felt it. In my heart.

*Present*

     So that's how it went. Very sweet right? After that day, everything went smoothwith my relationship with my family and Greyson.

     I live in New York. Since my work is here, I have to leave Toronto for a while. I'm a grown up. I can handle this. I own a condo and that's where I live. I'm working with Greyson in the fashion magazine. He's a photographer there. 

     I had some boyfriends back in highschool and college but I never thought that me and Greyson would grow back together. I guess destiny found a way for the two of us. The boy in my middle school, is he the one I'm gonna live with forever? Well that's too far from present. What's important is that we are both happy right now. 

     I guess Greyson's not just my first love. He's my true love too.

----------

So that's the end! Thanks for all the support :) It means so much to me <3 Love you all so much!

Btw, I have a new Greyson Chance fanfiction entitled "Lost" :) Please check it out and I hope that it will get much support as you did with "First Love" <3 I'll try to make it more entertaining for all you guys! ~ So yeahp, please please, give a try in reading it. Thanks and love you! - Krissy xx