Chapter 36

This trust game is kinda fun. When Penelope scrolled to the pictures, it's full of me, me and me. I keep on blushing while she's showing it to me. I looked at Greyson and raised a brow. 

     "What? I'm not a stalker okay. You're just...too cute in those pictures."

     Penelope also saw my pictures from the beach. The ones that should've been his entry for the contest. I looked so happy. My smile isn't fake. It's real. 

     When Penelope opened my phone, everyone giggled. Because it's obvious that my wallpaper is Greyson's hands. I rolled my eyes on them. On my gallery, pictures of...everyone. There are pictures from Greyson's first dinner in our house, pictures from the dance, pictures from the beach and a lot more. Then they saw a picture of me and Ethan.

     "Hmmm?" Greyson said.

     "What? Why?" 

     "Oh nothing. You and Ethan are perfect." He said with his sarcasm voice.

     "Jjjyeahhh..." I said with the same tone.

     "Someone's jealous." Tanner said while smirking.

     "I'm not. It's obvious that I'm more handsome than that guy. Psh." 

     It made me laugh a bit. Greyson's a cutie. 

     After that, we talked and talked and talked. It's already 10PM and none of us are sleepy. So we just watched How I Met Your Mother on Alexa's laptop. I love this show so much! 

     After a while...

     "Are you done with the book yet?" Alexa asked looking at Greyson.

     Greyson widened his eyes saying that Alexa should shut her mouth.

    "Oops..." she whispered.

     I started to wonder about this. But after a minute or two, I snapped out of it and continued watching the series. I lied on Greyson's bed for a while and they are on the couch. I'm feeling kinda tired already. While lying there, my thoughts are eating me again.

     I like him. He likes me. I care for him and does the same way. He's so sweet to me. He's so gentle. I'm always happy whenever I'm with him. Butterflies all over my stomach when I'm with him. My knees are shaking while walking with him. My hands are cold when he's there. I feel like I'm the prettiest girl in the world when he smiles and looks at me. My heart beats ten times faster when his hands touch mine. I'm so speechless when he tells me sweet things. I feel like flying when he hugs me. I just want to freeze everything when I'm with him.

     So many feelings for a boy. Crazy right? 

     I closed my eyes. But not asleep. I just want to rest. I was lying sideways, facing the left side. Meanwhile, someone lied next to me. I didn't open my eyes. I just pretended that I'm asleep.

     It's Greyson. I opened my eyes a bit and yes, it's really him. I continued pretending that I'm still sleeping.

     He's playing with my hair. Curling it and just touching it. I tried not to blush and doing my best for this "act". Now he's whispering stuffs. Oh this kid is crazy.

     "Hi Sophie. You look like an angel when you're sleeping." He touched my eyelashes. "You are so beautiful. I wonder what you feel about me. I've always wanted to know that but I'm shy to ask. I wonder if you think about me as much as I do everytime. I wonder what happens in the future. We're so young and in love. What if you find another guy next time? Or tomorrow? Or next year?" He touched my lips. "What if another guy...kisses your lips?" 

     He stopped and hugged me. "I'll be here always." he whispered. He kissed my forehead and that made me fall asleep.