Chapter 62

Today is the day of leaving. The day I leave Kansas. The day I leave my mom and Tiffany. The day I move to Toronto with my father. The day I leave Madge, Penelope, Ethan, Tim and everyone else. The day I leave Kibble and Pebble. The day I leave the orchestra. The day I leave Gabby and Sonia. And the day I leave my first love, Greyson Chance.

     I woke up very early though my flight is at around 5 in the afternoon. I sat up on my bed and breathe in the air. 

     I stretched my arms and whispered to myself, "I'm gonna miss this place a lot."

     I really don't know how my life's gonna be when I move to Toronto with my dad. I mean, are there rules to obey in my dad's home? Or does he have his own house? I'm off to highschool. What kind of school is he gonna enroll me in? I wonder if my classmates would like me as their friend. Or am I gonna be a dead kid? Will I have friends who are as nice and cool as Madge and Penelope? Or will I have a guy bestfriend? What if a Canadian guy will like me? Hahaha but that's impossible.

     So many questions on my mind but none is answered. Well it will be, soon, when I get there. 

     I will miss my mom a lot. I will miss mom's grilled burgers, the way she teases me as if we're best friends, the way she kisses my forehead before I go to school, the way we go to the grocery store together, the way she likes Greyson, the way she scolds me, the way she bonds with my friends, the way she gives me weird faces when I'm with Greyson, the way she tucks me in to my blankets at night and most of all, the way she loves and supports me no matter what. 

     I will miss Tiffany too. Though we fight almost everyday, she's still the best. She's that kind of person who always give motivation. She's very clumsy and weird but I swear, when she gives me advices or words of wisdom, it goes straight to the nerves and then in to the heart. Before, she told me to join the swimming team but I insisted. I didn't try to go in. I didn't believe myself. I always tell myself that I can't, I can't swim. But the truth is, I can. Now, I regret about not joining. But when I joined the orchestra because of Greyson, I made her smile a lot. She told me that I should always trust myself because if I don't, who would? Those words inspired me a lot and I will never forget that. Tiffany is the one who inspires me to reach my goal. That's why I'm gonna study hard to make her proud. I love her THAT much.

     Madge and Penelope. My best friends since forever. I consider both of them as my sisters. I remember during the first day of kindergarten, our friendship started with a cookie. It was during breaktime when Penelope pulled out a box of cookies from her bag. Since I love cookies, I walked towards her to ask for a cookie. Madge did the same. And after that, we always shared food in class. I never thought that they would mean this much to me. Oh and our moms became friends too because of us since they wait outside the daycare center. I also remember during 2nd grade, Madge spanked a kid named Robert because he stole a kiss from her in the playground. It was very funny! Until now, we still tease her about it. Then at 4th grade, Penelope fell on a pond during our fieldtrip! Everyone laughed but as a friend, Madge and I avoided to laugh and just helped her out. Those are just 3 of our gazillion best moments. I know we'll be friends friends until we graduate highschool and college. Friends until we get jobs. Friends until we get married and have kids. Friends until white hair grows on. I just know that this friendship is forever.

     And most of all, I will miss my Greyson Chance. I've known him for almost a year only but now, he means a lot to me. The moment he said hi to me during the first day, I already felt that tingly feeling. From that day onwards, I always felt butterflies on my stomach when he's around. I've always hated boys before I met him. I've always thought that boys are jerks because of my dad. I've never been close to guys before he came into my life. I realized that boys aren't all the same. There are some who cheat on girls but there are also ones who make girls feel special. Just like what Greyson does to me. He's the type of guy that every girl would want for the rest of their life. I remember the night where he first kissed me. It was the best feeling ever. I've never kissed a guy before that. I also remember the day when we went to the beach for a photoshoot. We watched the sunset while snuggling by the shore. Very memorable. Oh and the day when Greyson and his dad showed me the treehouse? Gah, that's also the best day! Well, I think every moment with him is the best. I will never forget that boy. The boy who made feel special. The boy who loves me. The boy with the Converse. The boy with the piano. The boy who is my first kiss. The boy who is my first love. The boy named Greyson Chance.