Chapter 52

Meanwhile, I saw Amber and Ethan walking from Greyson's back. Ethan's carrying some coconuts. We actually don't know how we're gonna eat it because we don't have anything to use for chopping it. We're starving. To forget how hungry we are, we just chatted. I'm seriously freezing. Then Greyson came closer to me and put his arm on my shoulder and rubs it. 

     I think it's almost 7PM. Then suddenly, I see this yacht coming closer. It's Tim's. I know it.

     "Guys, they're here." I said while pointing the boat.

     "I told you, they're gonna come back." Greyson said.

     "Ahhh finally! I'm starving!" Amber shouted.

     We stood up while waiting for them to get closer and closer. They anchored about 30 feet away from the island. We saw Tim waving at us to come there so we splashed through the water and started swimming. Greyson's beside me. It's dark and I have a fear of the darkness that's why I swam harder and faster. Greyson reached the boat first. When I arrived the edge of the boat, he gives his hand to me and I grabbed it. In a minute or two, Amber and Ethan also reached the dock of the boat and we went upstairs together. 

     "Why did you leave us?" Amber asked angrily.

     "We didn't leave you guys. We were at the other side of the island since the waves at our spot earlier were crashing hard. I thought you guys see us."

     "Oh. But why didn't you come back for us?"

     "Uhm. You guys are already here right so?!" Tim said and we laughed.

     "I mean, why didn't you come back immediately?"

     "To scare you guys."

     "Well, it didn't work." I said.

     "I'M STARVINGGGGG. FEED US, TIM." Ethan said hilariously. 

     "Come on, let's eat!"

     He brought us to the dining room of the boat and wow, there were tooooons of food! There were pizza, burger, baked mac, roasted chicken, salad etc. I was really hungry that's why I didn't care about what they'll think and started to eat like a pig. WHO CARES ANYWAY?

     "Tim, where can I change clothes? I'm freezing." I asked him.

     "Oh, upstairs in the girls' room. Penelope, will you accompany Soph upstairs?"

     "Sure, of course." Penelope said. "Come, Sophie. I think you're already cold." she added.

     When I entered the room, my eyes went bigger. It's awesome there! I entered the bathroom already.

     "Penelope, you can go downstairs now and continue your food." I said.

     "Are you sure?"

     "Yes. Thanks!"

     I turned on the faucet of the bathtub and put liquid soap in it. I removed my clothes and hopped on the tub. I felt like I'm a princess but because of the total silence, thoughts are starting to eat me.

     I'm still bothered about all the things Greyson's doing for me. What if he's doing this because he's leaving? What if he's gonna transfer to another school? Or maybe I'm just too paranoid? Maybe he's doing it because he loves me. I have this tiny feeling that he'll be gone. I don't know why. I hope he won't leave. 

     I snapped out of it because it's making me upset. I'm just gonna enjoy my summer with him. 

     I washed my hair and scrubbed my feet and elbows. I stepped out of the tub and grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me. I grabbed another towel to damp my hair. I went out of the bathroom and get my bag on the bed and changed my clothes. I wore my white pajamas with pink elephants on it and also a pink hoodie since it's getting colder. I also brushed my teeth and combed my hair and put it on a French braid. When I was about to go out of the room, Amber comes in with her friends Pattie and Rachel. Maybe she's gonna change up too. 

     I went downstairs and I noticed that Ethan and Greyson are already dry and they're in new clothes already. Did I really take a bath that long? We're at the living room and they're drinking coke. 

     It's almost 9PM and we're not yet sleepy. We decided to bond in the boys' room across the girls' room. I just knew the name of the 2 football players. They are Patrick and Andre. We were watching Friends when Amber and her friends came in to join us. 

     I wasn't feeling well so I just lied down the couch and rested my eyes. I wasn't sleeping. I'm just really tired.

     Then Greyson sits down on the floor looking at me. I opened my eyes.

     "Are you okay?" he whispered.

     "I'm fine." I asnwered with my husky voice.

     He touched my forehead. "You're not." 

     "Okay, I'm not. I feel cold."

     "You should sleep now." 

     I tried to stand up but he stopped me. 

     "I'll carry you to your room." he said.

     "No, I can walk." But he didn't listen to me instead he carried me just like how grooms carry their bride c:

     "I'm gonna bring her there. She's kinda sick." he told them.

     "Bring me down, Greyson." I complained.

     "The room's just across okay."

     When we reached the room, he released me on a bed near the bathroom. He tucked me in the blanket.

     "Thank you, Greyson."

     "My pleasure." he said. "I'm gonna get medicine downstairs. Wait for me alright?" he added.

     "Sure. Thanks!" 

      When he got back, he handed me the medicine.

      "Get well." he said as he kissed my forehead.