Chapter 29

What did I just say? There's us? To be honest, I don't understand what I just said. Seriously. Does that mean that we're already?...You know!!! Erm...I don't know. 

     "Wait...I still can't understand it." Greyson said.

     "I love you. Do you understand now? Hahaha!" I said. Erm...it kinda made me blush. Teehee!

     "Oh. I fully understand now." He said as he put his hand on my waist.

     We watched the sunset. It's so beautiful. Most beautiful sunset I've ever seen. I will never forget this moment with Greyson. We're in full silence but I can hear his heartbeat. I can feel him. I mean, I feel connected with him. I don't know, it's just amazing.

     At around 6PM, Scott called us to eat dinner. He set up the fire near the sea. He bought us McDonalds and Burger King. Greyson loved the food. He's such a fast food guy. Hahaha! It was so fun bonding with his dad. He's so nice, so sweet and very very funny! But I swear his jokes are so corny. So corny that it made laugh so much! Just like...Greyson. Hahaha :) This day's really fun. Thank you, Lord.

     After eating, we rested for a bit then we went straight home. 

     "Thanks for the ride and food, uncle Scott! It was great bonding with you and Greyson." I said while going down the car.

     "No problem, Sophie!" He said.

     "Soph, thanks for accepting my request about all these photoshoots and everything. Hahaha!" 

     "That's nothing. Hope you win! Goodluck. Goodbye!" I said as I wave goodbye to them.

     "Bye!" 

     This day has been so fun. Then I remembered the moment where Greyson and I are sitting on the sand. Just staring at the sea and the as the sun goes down. My head on his shoulders and his hand on my waist. The feeling was perfect. 

      "It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart. Without saying a word, you can light up the dark. Try as I made, I can never explain. What I hear when you don't say a thing."

     Monday. It's breaktime and I tried to find Greyson. Fail. I didn't see him anywhere. I tried to ask his friends and they said that he didn't go to school. I wonder why. 

     When I got home, I immediately called Greyson to know how he's doing. 

     "Hey Greyson, why didn't you go to school?" I said.

     "I'm not feeling well, Sophie. Kinda sick." 

     I started to worry. "Oh, get well soon, Greyson!" 

     "Thank you. Hearing your voice made me feel better. I'll try to go to school tomorrow. I promise."

     "No. Stay at home. You might be more sick. I don't want that to happen. Go get a rest now! :)" 

     "Awhhh. Thanks, Sophie!"

     "Goodbye. Get well, okay?"

     "Yes, for you. Bye!"

     I hope he'll feel better soon.