Epilogue

Violet

Cameron, Jilly, and I were walking inside through the winding hallways when Caleb approached us. One look at him and I could tell that Asher beat him up bad. He was shirtless but blood covered his right arm as well as his neck where my husband seemed to have made a laceration. His wife was already shaking her head as soon as she laid her eyes on his bloody but muscular body.

"Hello, honey." He pulled her into a hug when his hands placed onto her hips. She sighed and put her arms over his shoulders and looked up at him.

"You two are going to kill each other one day." She mumbled then traced his injuries with the tup of her finger.

"Now, now, Jillian, don't worry so much. I'd say we're two responsible grown men." Asher noted with a side smile when he walked up to us with Zayden in his arms. I couldn't find any cuts on his initially, but I smelled his blood then looked at where Zayden was. Just underneath my son's legs was the blood that looked just like Caleb's. He hid his wound with Zayden's body. I rolled my eyes. Jilly scoffed at Ash's remark.

"Whatever, you two might as well fight until you're missing all your limbs. You seem to be halfway there anyway." She stated while still wrapped in Caleb's arms.

"Come here." I wrapped my arm around Asher's waist since Zayden was sound asleep in his arms. My husband leaned down to land a kiss on my forehead.

"How are you?" He asked while staring deeply into my eyes, absolutely mesmerized. Before I could answer, he looked upwards past his eyelashes to take a peek at Cam. My friend just stood there shuffling on his feet while staring at the ground.

"How are you today, Cameron?" Ash asked after standing up straight. Cam cleared his throat then looked up to face the taller man.

"I'm alright," he paused to run his hand through his hair, "I've been better but it hasn't been a bad day today since I got to spend it with Vi and Jilly." He gestured to the both of us and I gave him a smile in return. I walked over to him and gave a hug.

"That's okay," Cam chuckled, "I'll just have the honor to spend the rest of my life with you all. Unfortunately." He joked. We laughed along then all walked over to the dining hall for lunch, but before walking to the meal, Asher and Caleb walked to the rooms to grab a shirt.

Mother walked into the dining room with Hazel in her arms and Alexia walking beside her. When my daughter saw me, she ran into my arms. She giggled then placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Hello, my princess." I told her. She blushed then buried her face deep into the crook of my neck.

"Hiya, mama." She whispered. Meanwhile, mother walked over to where Jilly and Caleb were sitting then handed over a very quiet Hazel. Her wide green eyes just stared at everyone in the room but they rested onto her daddy's face then a wide toothless grin followed. Her feet were kicking up and down and she wiggled in Jilly's hold.

"Well, you're very excited to see daddy's handsome face, aren't you? You think your father's handsome? Because I do." Jilly whispered in a baby voice. Caleb chuckled then rubbed his wife's back.

Zayden sat up straight in his father's arms while rubbing his eyes. I assumed that Hazel and Alexia's squeals woke him up. A yawn came out of my son's mouth.

"Hi, mommy." He mumbled with a tired voice. He yawned once more then laid his head back down onto Asher's shoulder. My husband let down deep laugh.

"Come on, baby," he patted Zayden's lower back, "you have to get up if you're hungry." My son groaned loudly so everyone at the table could hear.

"Fine," he sat up straight then rolled off Asher's chest, "I got up because of the food." He mumbled grumpily then walked over to the chair next to Alexia while scratching at his head.

Not too long after, Aidan strolled into the room while trying to smooth down his slightly wrinkled dress shirt. He always ran his fingers through hair in attempt to fix it up a bit.

"Oh, don't worry about looking nice, Aidan. We all changed your diaper when you were a baby." Caleb joked, getting a laugh from almost everyone in the room. He flushed then walked straight to his chair.

"That's okay, at least I try to not look like a fool, like you." He stated with a smirk. A smirk that looked almost as identical to Asher's. They were almost alike, except Asher was the older one.

"Damn, you have nothing to say?" Aidan perked up in his chair then glanced past the heads and looked straight at Caleb.

"I have nothing to say right now, but you're going to pay for what you just said, you little boy." Caleb exclaimed with a laugh.

"Come at me, old man." He announced.

"Okay, ladies. Calm down. The lunch is here." Jilly exclaimed while rolling her eyes at her husband's immaturity. Caleb was still chuckling so she got her free hand and smacked her husband right on the same arm where Asher cut him.

After she did that, Caleb's eye went wide like a deer in the headlights and he just stared at Asher from across the table. Ash held his hands up in surrender.

"Quit being such a baby and drink the blood that has been prepared for you." Jilly said with another roll of her eyes. "I swear, Hazel is a better baby than you." After she said that, Asher snorted up the blood that he was drinking. The sensation burned his nose so his eyes started watering and turning red.

I then turned to mother while shaking my head. We were sitting at a table full of children. At least, Alexia and Zayden were acting more mature than the adults here.

"You'll make a better king than your father, won't you, baby?" I asked my son. He nodded with a wide grin after drinking his blood so his teeth were slightly pink.

"I will be the Blood King, just like daddy!" He giggled, with his hands in the air, with the same blood-filled grin.

A/N:

Welcome back to the last chapter of this novel! It's been a long ride since I first started this book but I'm so glad that you all have stayed with me and had a lot of patience! I am very grateful for your nonstop, amazing support.

There will be a third book but it'll include different perspectives than the ones we've seen in Bloody Kiss and Bloody Curse. I hope you all stay tuned for upcoming updates!

Please vote, and comment what you thought about this novel! That would be very much appreciated :)

Thank you so much for motivating me on finishing this novel and I'll be back for some more on this third, and final, novel of the series. Enjoy the trilogy with me when the third story comes out!

Until then, take care of yourselves and never stop reading!

~Jade xoxo