The End | Unedited

Previously:  

Gumball's POV:

I felt the pull on my hands and reached it out. I'm guessing it wants me to touch it. I touch the glistening rock the colors flew everywhere. A hole appeared and I was being sucked into a black hole. There was nowhere to grab and ended up floating through it. Flying through the tunnel of colors until darkness.

I woke up thinking it was all a dream. I looked around and I was in the forest. I walked out of the forest to where Marshy and I's house is supposed to be but instead I saw a village. The village was filled with people made of candy? I walked up to a person that looked like a peppermint and said "Um excuse me, where am I?" The peppermint turned around and practically jumped in my arms "Prince Gumball where have you been?" "Excuse me?" The peppermint grabbed my hand and started leading me towards a castle, a castle made of candy. This was definitely a dream.

"You must be tired from your long journey, why don't you go rest?" "Okay but where do I go?" The pepperemt gave me a weird look and asked "Is everything alright sire?" I didn't know how to respond so I said "Maybe." He then lead me down a hall with pictures of people made of pink in crowns and tiaras. "We are here sire. Your corders." "Thank you."

I laid down on the bed which was also made of pink and sunk into it. Maybe if I go to sleep when I wake up I'll be with Marshy again.

I fell asleep instantly but when I awoke...

-------------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

I awoke bright and early. It was strange getting a nights rest without a baby crying in the middle. I get out of bed but notice the sheets are pink and of pure silk. I run straight to the bathroom but ended up in a long closet filled with pink and purple uniforms that looked high class. I run out of the closet and reach for the door across the very large magenta room.

I open he door to see that it was in fact the bathroom and spotless. I run to the mirror and all I see is pink. My skin is light pink, almost pale; my hair a hot pink, darker than my skin; and my eyes even turned fuscia pink from their crystal blue. I touch my skin and it felt sticky almost like gum. This can't be happening.

I run out of the long hallway of paintings and end up in a kitchen filled with several people dressed in aprons. A man comes over to me with an outfit that screams pancakes and white hair, "Good Morning Prince Gumball! I have decided to take a visit and make your favorite since you weren't feeling well." "Um...Thank you, but who are you?" I asked with confusion, how can someone just come in a persons place and start cooking? What if they were a robber or something?
"You don't remember me?"
"Sorry I don't."
"Well, I'm Breakfast Prince! I can cook any breakfast you want from large varieties. We were close friends."

Now I feel a little bad. This guy was my friend and I don't remember him. Everything is just too weird. He says he's a prince, am I living in a fantasy world. Freaked out by my thoughts I run out the door and towards what seems like the entrance. I run through the village and end up on grassy hills.

Then I see a person in the distance in a blue skirt and blue elbow length shirt. I'm guessing it's a girl but she's wearing a white rabbit beanie. She's also flinging a sword around. Next to her is a person that looks like a cat, filled with fur, ears, and a tail of tan and white colors. I watched for a bit longer and see that the cat person expanded its arms up and caught a substance. This is too freaky.