I Thought It Was A Walk In The Park

Previously:

Gumball's POV:

I am so glad to have someone like Marshall in my life. He changed my life for the better and I felt safe in his hands. I made a small laugh. "Why are you laughing?" "Because you are the best boyfriend ever Marshy!" His face started to turn pink as mine was already beat red.

And we kissed again with the lights exploding in the background everything was perfect. At least that's what I thought.

-------------------------------------------------

Marshall's POV:

The fair date was perfect. Gumball was perfect. I don't know why anyone would ever hurt someone as caring and special as Gumball.

Today I'm thinking of a nice walk through Central Park. Gumball seems to like the outdoors a lot. Like it makes him free.

I look over at the clock by my bedside to see it's 8 ó clock. I should go wake Gumball up so we can leave in an hour or so.

I roll out of my comfy black comforter and onto the carpet floor. I stand up and walk to the door next to me and knock gently. I open the door slightly and say quietly "Hey Gummy, time to get up." He doesn't budge. I walk into the light colored room and by his bed. I shake his shoulder hoping he would get up. He just mumbles and rolls over.

I sigh and step onto the bed. Once on top of the bed I start jumping up and down slightly but Gumball doesn't move an inch. I start jumping harder and harder until he flys up in the air and into my arms. "MARSHALL WHATS GOING ON!" "Silly you wouldn't get up so I had to make you get up." "Ugh" "Hey don't be like that today we are going to walk in the park. So get up and get ready we leave in an hour."

I set Gumball on his feet and leave his room. I head towards my room to see what to wear. Let's see maybe a black sleeping with sirens tank with red rolled up skinny jeans and black converse with a black and red flannel tied around my waist. Sounds legit to me. I grab the clothes and jump into the shower. I can't wait to se Gumball's face, he is going to have so much fun!

Gumball's POV:

Omg did he say park like in Central Park. No no no he couldn't have meant Central Park. There must be several parks around here. Well I don't want to keep him waiting so let's get some clothes.

I decided on a pink shirt that had light blue clouds on it with light blue rolled up skinny jeans and some pink converse. I grab some good smelling boxers out of my first drawer and place my clothes on the bathroom counter.

I jump in the shower and adjust the temp to the right amount. I use the same vanilla shampoo and conditioner from yesterday. Their was some different body wash though that smelled like the forest. The brand was Old Spice.

I shut the warm substance off and grabbed a pink fluffy towel from the rack and wrap it around my torso. It feels nice to be clean. I put on my clothes and check myself out in the mirror. For once I didn't look like trash.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. There is usually breakfast ready, Simone must have had to work early today. But that's okay I decided to make breakfast for Marshall and I. I grabbed slices of bacon and put them on the skillet. I crack a couple of eggs and place them right in the middle and watch as the bacon sizzled. The gorgeous smell flourished through the kitchen making my mouth water. I got out two plates and put the breakfast on them.

Not long after Marshall came down the stairs with a big grin on his face. "Hey Gummy, breakfast smells good!" "Thanks Marshy, it's been a while since I last cooked." I had to cook for my dad all the time when I was back at the house.

We sat down at the little round table and ate our breakfast. After we finished we washed the dishes and headed out the door to the park.

We walked around for a bit and noticed we were near Central Park. "Um Marshy what park are we going to?" "Central Park, it's the closest to the house."

I started to get fidgety but Marshall seemed so happy. Central Park is the park my mom used to take me to as a kid. Ever since what happened I haven't been there recently. We got to the entrance and memories started to come back to me.

"Gummy are you okay?" I guess I didn't notice the tear that slipped down my cheek. I touched my face and rubbed my the tears out of my eyes. "Yeah I'm fine just memories that's all." "Oh okay."

We walked through the park and I was enjoying the scenery. The bright green bushes with grass everywhere. A little playground for kids. It was pretty.

"Want to play a game?" Marshy asked. "What game?" "How about hide and seek? I love that game!" "What are we five?" "How did you know?" We start laughing. "Okay okay let's play I'll count first while you hide."

I walk to the nearest tree and start counting out loud while Marshall hides. "1...2...3...4...5..." all the way up to thirty. "Here or not here I come!" I start looking through all the bushes and he wasn't in any of them. I look around the small playground and didn't notice him there either. Where could he be?

I looked everywhere and couldn't find him. Man he's good at this game. The only place I haven't looked yet is in the slides but why would he be in there. Oh well why not go and look. I look inside the closed red tube and see Marshall hanging on for dear life in the middle. "Found you!" He slid down the slide and now it was my turn to hide.

I looked around but couldn't find anywhere to hide. I walked a little distance away and found a tree. I was about to climb it when someone grabbed on to me. It put a rag over my mouth and I started to doze off.

What? Why? Why is this happening when I was finally happy? Will Marshall save me? Or is he just going to get rid of me? I can't put him in a situation like this. My eyes closed right before I was put into a car and then the nightmares began!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg poor Gumball! Who do you think took him? And what's going to happen to him? Is Marshall going to save him? We'll find out next week!

Question of the Day?
What's your favorite video game?

Please like, comment and share! I hope you guys are liking this story so far and will continue to read it until the end! Thanks a lot to all my reader I really appreciate it! Talk to you next week! Bye!