Running Away

Hey guys, it's LiSuperFanboy and I just wanted to say that this was the second chapter and I hope you enjoy.

I do not own any of the adventure time characters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Gumball's POV:

I was scared, Rob took me and dragged me to his pickup truck. He threw me in the backseat and I sat there frozen still trying to see what just happened.

I just got sold to a stranger for 3 days in exchange for drugs.

-------------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

I was frozen in the truck as it kept turning. I didn't know what to do. Out of the silence Rob said "If you try to escape I will shoot you, I may not be able to kill you but I can harm you in anyway I want." He pulls out a revolver out of his glove compartment. Now I'm shaking and my ears are draining out all noise. Rob starts mumbling "What am I going to do first with this kid?" Shaking violently, all I could think of was how scared shitless I was and that there's nothing I can do.

The truck came to a complete stop and Rob grabs me by the same wrist as before and drags me into his house. I tried to resist but he was too strong and his hold was in a tight grip.

He led me down stairs that now we were in another basement. Unlike my own, Rob had so many torturing devices, tears were selling up in my eyes and he punched me harshly in the back to where I fell to the cold ground. I winced at the pain as he said "Why you crying for? I haven't even done anything to you yet!" That's when all hell broke loose.

He grabbed my throat and squeezed. He only released when I started to see black. I fell weakly to the floor gasping for air. He grabbed my arm and injected drugs I assumed into me, four different times in four different places. I had no idea what they were but Rob's evil laugh gave me a bad sign.

He chained my hands together skyward to the roof and my feet to the ground. Being as short as I am my arms felt like they would be torn off by the hanging.

There was a dark figure that was facing me and he had something in his hands. It was a spiked belt. He started with whipping the belt at my chest and stomach, and every once in while he hit my face. It hurt twice as much as what my dad did to me it must have been from the injections he gave me. What were they?

He swung at me at least 50 times back and forth and my screams got louder and higher. He eventually stopped but wasn't relieved yet. He took off the chains that hooked me to the roof and I immediately fell hard onto the cold flooring. While I was on the floor Rob walked over and quickly changed the chains to handcuffs. He dragged me by the chain that was connected to the handcuffs until we reached a bed.

He put me on my knees and told me to suck it. His member was hanging out of his pants. I shook my head no slightly and I got a  blasting feeling on my cheek. I was about to go unconscious when he slugged a drink down my throat. I didn't know what the drink was but it made me stay awake. He yelled "I SAID SUCK IT, YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!" He took my head and shoved his member in my mouth and I did what he said and started at the tip. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his member and Rob started to moan.

"Nnh~Aah" Moans filled the basement while tears streamed down my face. He pulled and pushed my head down and up, each time getting deeper to where I was deep-throating him. I could barely breathe. When I gagged it only made Rob enjoy it even more sending vibrations down his member. After a few more bobs he released in my mouth and told me "Swallow it all you little whore!" I obeyed and swallowed all of his release, choking on the foul liquid. I was then shoved to the ground where instead of my feet, my hands were locked into the floor. He walked out and I was finally able to cry through the pain.

~ ~ ~

It was hard to tell if it was the middle of the day, but all I know is that I was given some water.

It was later in the day and there was 3 more guys by Rob. And they took their turns raping me. It hurt after every male, it kept getting worse. At one time there was two of the males members in my ass and I screamed with the member that was shoved in my mouth. That night was just about sex no whips or drugs but it went on for hours.

~ ~ ~

I have been held in this shit home for more than three days. I had to do something. The pain is unbearable. Rob was being more trustworthy with me and allowed me to clean the basement and sex toys but he had to watch me constantly or have the basement door locked. This started happening yesterday. Even though I wasn't being tortured through out the day, the nights were getting longer and worse.

Rob had to leave for the bar where strangers would pay him to rape me later in the night. He was locking me to the floor and before he could leave I was able to sneakily grab the key and hide it in my mouth. Once I heard his truck drive away, I put the key between my teeth and unlocked the handcuffs. It was hard to move, I limped up the stairs and checked out the window, just to make sure no one was there, and I left.

It was dark and I lost my way a while back but I wasn't concerned I just needed to get out of there. I went through a park and stopped by a streetlight at a corner in a neighborhood. I fell weakly and my vision started to blur and then all I saw was black.

Marshall's POV:

My mom yelled for me to come down to the kitchen. I groaned and walked down the stairs and said "You called me mom?" She replied "Yes honey, I need you to take the trash out and after you need to walk the dog." "Okay mom." I put my dog toodles (my mom named him) on his leash and took out the trash. I started walking around the block. It was dark but Toodles really needed to use the restroom but couldn't find a place to go. I held his leash loose and all of a sudden he then took off running! "TOODLES!" "TOODLES!" I yelled at him but he just kept running.

I saw he stopped at a streetlight and sniffed a body that seemed like it was asleep there. I hope it's not dead. I took tentative walks over to the body not knowing who it was. Once the body came more into my vision I stared wide eyes at the figure. GUMBALL?! All he had on was boxers and there were bruises, scratches, and scars that covered his pale boned body. When was the last time he ate? I looked at him horrified, who would do such a messed up thing to him?

I tried waking him up gently but he wouldn't budge. I heard soft snores coming from him and breathed out in relief. Thank god he's alive. I took off my jacket, grabbed Toodles leash and placed said jacket over Gumball's frail body. I picked him up under his knees and under his arms. He was so light. I took him to my house where I got his wounds cleaned up, dressed him in some pajamas and laid him down in the guest bed next to my room.

He looked really peaceful. I felt bad bullying him all these years, but I had to keep my reputation up. It's hard to not let my emotions show that I really do love him, ever since we were little, but I didn't want to be rejected and look uncool. Wow I look so uncool right now. What have I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was chapter two. If anyone has any suggestions for fixing or adding any detail it's okay to say so. Please like, comment, and share! Thanks for reading and hope to talk to you later!