Troubles and A Baby

Previously:

Marshall's POV:

Then we shared a small passionate kiss until Fionna came in "Awwweee you guys are too cute!" ruining the moment I glared at her and Gummy laughed. His laugh was contagious and I laughed along with him and pulled him into a hug.

"Come on babe there's a party being held lets go enjoy it!" "Let's go!" He said in excitement as he dragged me to our small living room and started dancing to the music. I started dancing with him noticing his mood had lightened up and we danced with all our friends until the sun was shining.

-------------------------------------------------

A Few Months Later:

Gumball's POV:

I woke up a little dizzy. Even though I didn't take a nap yesterday it feels like I need a Years worth of sleep. I turn over and see the most handsome face in the whole world. He has arms around me and his sleeping face always amazes me. He sleeps with so much grace and beauty. I peck his soft lips and closed my eyes as I buried myself more into his chest as his arms wrapped tighter around me. I soon fell into darkness.

Gumball's Dream:

I was running out of breath. Turning every corner onto ever street, alley after alley but came to an unexpected ending each time. Every time I moved to another alley my stomach got bigger as my breath got smaller. I ended up at an intersection with only 4 ways to choose.

The first alley way was pitch black and a figure stood at the very end of it. My feet moved on it's own and I came to realize the figure was my so called 'father'. I was trembling with fear until my legs finally obeyed me and I turned around fast and darted out of the alley way. Each step I took I heard the voice of that demon creature saying "I will find you and I will kill you faggot!" I run faster until I hit the the other three alleys.

I look around to find the second alleyway across the street. I had to take cover from that demon and ran onto it. A figure from around the corner comes out and my breath hitches in my throat. It was that other man that was with my father, the monster. Once again I turned around and darted but his voice ringing in the alleyway said "You can't hide from me whore! I know you liked it!" I came back to the same street.

I have two options left. I take the alley on my right but this time two figures are standing there. They looked to be both girls, I walked closer screaming "Help!" But once I got closer they looked a lot like my sister and my mother until I realized that they were. I halted where I was and their eyes stared daggers at me. Their voices which I still remember started talking. My angelic mothers voice first "How could you? You left us to die!" Then my sister spoke up. "You did nothing to save us! We died for nothing, for a mistake to live." She spit with pure venom. My eyes watered up with tears and I wanted to talk but my throat was closed off and no voice would come out. Instead I got far away from them ending up at the intersection again.

I take the last alleyway to yet find another body standing there. Maybe this person will be my way out. While walking through this alleyway my body was different. I had a full on, 8-month looking pregnant belly. The figure turned around and it was Marshall. I sigh in relief and ran up to him to hug him when his hand moved in front of me pushing me a little. "Why are you here? Did you really think I would love a messed up kid like you? And look how ridiculous you look! Your a male you don't get pregnant but I guess that's what whores deserve." This can't be Marshall. He was always happy with me, ...right. I always thought of him being happy and never saw him sad around me. Were these his true feelings that he hides deep down?