Lets Go Shopping

Hey guys it's LiSuperFangirl, sorry I'm making you guess wait a week for my next chapter! Anyways here it is.

I do not own any Adventure Time characters/ anything only the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Gumball's POV:

"Hello Mrs. Lee, I'm Barnaby Gumball but you can just call me Gumball. Nice to meet you!" "Hello Gumball I'm Marshall's mom, Simone, you can also call me mom! Nice to meet you as well!" She said after. "Are you feeling okay? Do you want any medicine?"she also said after. I replied "I'm feeling better and I took medicine a couple hours ago." She then said "Okay how about if your feeling better tomorrow we'll go shopping!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

I was surprised to hear those words. I have never been shopping before but if I was going to stay here I was going to need some clothes. I always got clothes from hand me downs from my cousins and that's about it. They were nice clothes and that's when I got into the color pink. It is my most absolute favorite color!

Anyways Marshall led me down a hallway and next to his room was a guest bedroom which is where I was currently staying in. Marshall gave me a big black shirt for me to wear to bed. "Thank You Marshall!" "Your Welcome Gummy!" I giggled at the nickname he gave me.

I went inside the bedroom it had white walls, with a black small stand by the bed with white sheets in the left corner of the room. There was a walk in closet, the bathroom to the right of the room and a black dresser underneath a window with black curtains on the back wall nest to the bed. There was also a fluffy black rug on the white carpet. It was a beautiful room I was stunned by how big it was.

Marshall came in a couple minutes later and handed me a comforter and he said "This should keep you warm if you need any more blankets don't be afraid to wake me up next door, okay?" "Okay thank you!" And then he left.

I wish he didn't I didn't want to be alone but I felt weird being around him. I decided to try and get some sleep.

Later that Night:

Gumball's POV:

I jerked up in my sleep with tears running down my face. I had another nightmare and i was freaking out. I got out of my bed and quietly opened Marshall's door I walk in stumbling over stuff. I finally reach the bed and I shake Marshall to wake up. He whispered "Hey Gummy, are you cold?" "No I just had a nightmare can I sleep with you tonight?" "Yea sure." I crawled into his bed and our backs were facing. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep feeling safe in a way.

In the Morning:

Marshall's POV:

I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Gumball wrapped in my arms. All I could do was smile more when he was snuggling more into my chest. This was the best feeling I have felt in a long time.

All of a sudden mom slams open the door startling Gumball! "TIME TO GET UP ITS TIME TO GO SHOPPING!!!" She yelled/ sang. "Mom come on, can you at least knock." She said "Sorry, wait why is Gumball in here!" "I had a nightmare and Marshall said I could wake him up if I needed anything." "Oh well he didn't do anything funny did he?" "Mommmm! Why would I do anything funny with him?" I heard Gumball giggle a little. "I don't know I was just asking. Anyways Gumball, I'm pretty sure Marshall has some clothes you can borrow." "Okay thank you." Gumball said.

Gumball's POV:

I got out of the bed and as did Marshall. "Hey Gummy, I don't have anything pink sorry man." "It's okay" "Hey you can go ahead and get in the shower, I'll bring you some clothes and put them on the sink counter." "Okay."

I headed towards the bathroom in the room I'm staying in and turn it on. I started to take my clothes off. I saw myself in the mirror. All the bruises and scratches. I was kind of ashamed that my body ended up like that. I hopped in the shower and it stung a little when the water first hit my scars but then it was okay. I was feeling a lot better.

The shower had good smelling shampoo and conditioner. I was washing my hair when I heard Marshall say "Hey I found you some clothes, I'm putting them on the sink counter now." "Thank You." I continued to wash my hair and when I was finished I dried myself with a fluffy towel. I put the clothes Marshall gave me on.

I put on a blue shirt with black skinny jeans with a black hoodie and blue high top converse which I guess were to small for Marshall because they fit me perfectly. Then I styled my hair into a messy quiff.

I walked out of the bathroom and went down the stairs where I see Marshall eating breakfast. He was wearing a red and black plaid flannel button all the way but 3 buttons loose with a black tank top underneath. He wore black ripped jeans and red converse.

He was pretty good looking for a guy, I was kind of jealous. Anyways I sat next to Marshall where I saw a stack of pancakes sitting there! I LOVE PANCAKES!!! I start digging in.

Marshall's POV:

I saw Gumball walking down the stairs and into the kitchen and let me tell you he looked fine. The clothes I gave him fit him quite nicely and his hair was styled messy but cute.

He sat down next to me where Mom put a stack of pancakes down for him. He started digging in and I could tell he loved pancakes. I started to eat in as well. Then Mom came and sat down drinking coffee.

Gumball and I finished so we put our plates in the sink. "Are we ready to go?" Gumball nodded and I said "yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I'm late with the story. I am also sorry I made it kind of short. Anyways I hoped you guys liked it! Talk to you soon!
And please like, comment, and share! Thank You!