The Big Day

Previously:

Gumball's POV:

All of a sudden lights where coming from the right to the left of the sky. "What are those!" "They're called shooting stars you make wishes on them. But right now it's a meteor shower. Aren't they amazing!" "They're unbelievable."

We laid there in awe amazed at the day. This day was perfect. It was magical. And it was all because of Marshall. What an amazing boyfriend!

-------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

Marshall and I have gone on many dates for the passed week. And today is the day we take our relationship to another level. I have been waiting for this night for a while and I'm super anxious.

Later That Night:

Marshall and I were watching a movie waiting for Simone to go on her vacation. Marshall and I were cuddling on the soft green couch and looked over to see Simone coming down the stairs with a suitcase.

"Now you boys behave yourselves and no parties! And use protection!" She then walked out the door as my face was getting heated up. Marshall and I stood up and he turned off the tv. He took my hand and walked up the stairs.

We reach his room and he shuts the door. He walks over and before I know it our lips were moving in sync in a heated make out session. We move towards the bed when I fall over on my back as Marshall climbs over me. We continued to make out until....

"Hey Marshall dear, I forgot to give you the condoms...I Haven't Even Been Gone For Five Minutes!!!" My face feels like it's on fire. "Thanks mom." "Ugh have fun and don't you dare hurt him Marshall!" "Yes mom." "See you in a few days, bye." "Bye mom." I had to cover my face from embarrassment I couldn't take it any more. I kind of started laughing and Marshall laughed with me.

After our laugh we got back to our kissing session. Marshall started kissing my jaw line and down my neck it was a sweet sensation. I gasp and moan quietly when he found my sweet spot.

He pulled my shirt up and his cold hands traced up my skin. Once my shirt was removed I tugged on Marshall's and he did exactly what I wanted him to do and his shirt was seen flying to the corner of the room. He trailed butterfly kisses down to my chest until he reached my nips. One at a time he started sucking on the sensitive bud and gently tugged it. He did the same with the other one and I was a moaning mess before anything big has even happened yet.

"Stop~aah~teasing." He smirked and god he is so hot. He started unbuttoning my jeans and my shaky hands tried to do the same with his. "Do you need some help?" "No I got it." I undid the button and pulled the zipper down as well. The jeans slid down and man was he huge. You can tell just by bulge in his boxers he could maybe be 10 or 11 inches.

He pulled my tight jeans down and started palming me through my boxes. It felt tight and wanted them to come off. I was going to reach for them when Marshy grabbed my hands and put them above my head. He leaned down and kissed my lips. His lips were so soft compared to my chapped ones. He pulled down my boxers with his teeth and my erection sprung up and hit my chest. He gave me his sexy smirk. "Are you sure you want to continue?" I nodded my head unable to speak.

He licked the tip and started bobbing up and down. The sensation was marvelous. He went harder and was deep-throating me. "Mhm~Aah~" the moans were getting louder by the minute but I didn't really care nothing can keep these noises in. He held my hips down as he moved up and down and my hands grabbed the nearest things to me which were the sheets. After a few more minutes I felt a warm substance in my stomach. "Marshy~ I-I'm c-co-coming." He bobbed faster and I came in his mouth. "Wow you really do taste sweet." His sexy voice could have made me come again right then and there but all I did was blush hard.