Spying on the Couple's Date

Previously:

Gumball's POV:

One had short blonde hair and pale skin, his name was Finn. The other one had orange hair with blonde highlights that was spiked and tanned skin, his name was Phoebus. They were really nice people. I also found out that Finn and Fionna were twins. I didn't know that she even had a sibling. After talking we dispersed and went our separate ways. We arrived at home and I was really tired. My eyes felt really heavy and I was tripping over air when Marshall caught me and carried me to put me in my bed. "Goodnight Gummy" "Goodnight Marshall". He then left and I closed my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

The buzzing of my alarm clock was going crazy. I'm pretty sure I broke it when I slammed it on the floor. I forgot to turn it off yesterday. Oh I hope Simone won't get mad but I was too tired to worry about it. All of a sudden I felt something heavy on me. I open my eyes slowly to see Marshall. "Time to get up!" "Ugggghhhhhh" "Come on Gummy get up!" "But it's Saturday! Let me sleep!" "Come on, we are going to do something fun today!" "Alright, I'm up." "Good now get dressed." "Okay."

Marshall got off of me and I got up to grab some clothes. I decided on a white t-shirt and some light blue skinny jeans, with a pink jacket and pink high top converse. I put my clothes on the bathroom counter and got in the shower. There was once again a new shampoo and conditioner. I opened the lid and it smelled like bubble gum with a hint of strawberry. It was rather a good smell. After I got out of the shower I put on my clothes, brushed my teeth, and styled my hair in my usual quiff.I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs to see Marshall making breakfast.

"Hey, I'm ready, what are you making for breakfast?" "I'm making some eggs and bacon." "Oh that sounds good." I was really surprised to see Marshall wearing a pink apron while cooking. It looked really cute. I started giggling. "What are you giggling about?" "Nothing, just that you are wearing a pink apron." "If you tell anybody your dead!" "Okay, okay!" Once he was finished he put the eggs and bacon on 2 plates and gave me one. "Thanks." "No problem."

Once we were done eating I put a piece of gum in my mouth, because I just can't stand the after taste after eating something. We walked out of the house and I asked "Where are we going?" "Well remember those 2 guys you met after the concert yesterday?" "Yeah." "Well they are going on a date and I want to spy on them." "But why?" "Because they are a cute couple and I'm just curious on what they are going to do! Also they have stuff to blackmail me with and this will equal the playing field." He then pulls out a camera with a smirk.

We started walking until Marshall notices them. "Look there they are!" He points to the guys as they walk into a movie theater. "Man how am I going to take pictures while in a movie theater?"

Finn's POV:

The date started when Phoebus came to pick me up. He didn't have a car but I was fine walking. It was our first date and I was pretty nervous. Not only that but I knew Marshall was going to follow us all day because of some pictures we took of him at a party. We walked up to a movie theaters and we decided to watch "Passengers". It was a cute love story science fiction move. Once the movie was over we walked over to a diner to eat. It was pretty nice for our first date. We talked a lot and even though I'm pretty sure I knew a lot about him there was stuff I didn't know. But they were just little things. But as the date continued I felt my feelings grow more and more for him.

Phoebus's POV:

Wow, how cliche can I be. I literally just took him to a movie and to eat at a diner. This guy was the one I really cared about and I was only able to take him to a movie and to a diner. But it was nice. I got to know Finn more and I felt myself loving him more than I possibly could imagine. I wish this moment could last forever.

After I payed for dinner i started walking Finn home. We got lost on a hill and all of a sudden fireworks shoot out into the sky! I look over at Finn and his eyes were wide open with amusement and a smile grew from ear to ear. He noticed my staring and started blushing. I turn to him and lift his chin to where he can see me and I leaned in. Our lips were touching. I gently kissed him to savor the moment. This was just what this date needed. Then a click can be heard behind some bushes. "Hey who's there?"

Gumball's POV:

Oh shit we got caught. "Marshall what do we do?" "Well, I got a good pick so we can just crawl away." "Okay." We start to crawl away and when we got to the edge of the hill I tripped and sent Marshall and I rolling down the hill. When we got to the bottom we started laughing. Then Finn and Phoebus came towards us. "Hey are you guys okay?" Phoebus shouted out. "Yeah we're fine." Marshall and I got up brushing the dirt off of our clothes. "Do you guys know where we are?" Finn said. "I don't think I have ever been here before" I say. Then we started walking the opposite direction when we got back into town and went our separate ways. "So wasn't that fun Gummy!" "Yea I guess." "I'm glad you came with me it would have been hard to get them back." "Ha-ha yea." "Anyways there is a party over at one of my buddies house next Saturday, want to come?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, what did you guys think of Finn and Phoebus's first date? I have high expectations for them in future chapters. Also what did you think Gumball will say about going to a party, not just a party but Marshall's friend's party?

Question of the Day:
What would be a perfect date to you?

Anyways, please like, comment and share. I also think that the chapters are getting better because this is my first story but if not, have any suggestions or mistakes go ahead and comment. Okay talk to you later! Bye!

OMG I ALMOST FORGOT HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! I tried to bring the fireworks in the story for New Years Day!!!