What?!

Previously:

Gumball's POV:

I see Dr. Liam walk to the waiting room and makes eye contact with me and said "Come on." I stood up and followed Dr. Liam to a small room. He took my weight and height, heard my heart, and all that doctor stuff and told me to sit on the bed and he'll be back shortly.

I waited a hour before Dr. Liam came into the room. "Hello Gumball, I'm guessing your here for your results." I nodded my head and said "Yes please." He took in a deep breath and started explaining.

"Well Gumball you have a weird case and it's going to sound like a joke at first but after running the results several times it's the truth." I nodded for him to continue. "Well we ran the tests first for a male patient and found nothing wrong but then we decided to run the test for a female patient and found out that..." I waited there in curiosity.

"...your pregnant."

-------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

I couldn't believe my ears. It would be an understatement to be shocked. How could I be pregnant. I'm a guy the last time I checked. This doesn't make any sense.

"WHAT?! BUT IM A GUY!" I yelled at Dr. Liam. "I know, but we ran the test several times and they all came back to the same result. I'm just as confused as you are." No no no no. This can't be happening. I just lost a daughter I could kill another one too. I can't do this.

"Here lay down." I did what he said and laid on the rock hard bed. Dr. Liam then brought in a machine and hooked it up. "Lift your shirt." I lifted my shirt so my whole stomach was shown. Then he placed cold ass gel on my stomach making me shiver. He placed a wand looking thing on my stomach and moved it around. The small screen lit up and I could barely see anything on the monitor.

"Here. Do you see this?" He pointed to the screen and it looked like a small jellybean. "Yeah." "Well that's the fetus and it looks to me you're about 4 weeks pregnant." I was stunned. I was mixed with happiness, confusion, and I felt on the verge of tears. How was I going to tell Marshall and have him believe me? "Here you can keep these ultrasound pictures." I smiled and took the pictures. "Our visit is over and I will see you in a few weeks for a check up to see if the baby is growing the way it should, okay?" "Okay." I got off the bed and exited the room and made my next appointment at the front desk.

I left the building and made my way home. Marshall wasn't home yet so I had some time to think. I am stressing so much I started baking. I went from simple cookies to cakes. Three hours have passed and I have made 42 chocolate chip cookies, 3 pies and 4 cakes. I hear Marshall's car lock and knew he was on his way inside. I started pacing and was thinking of how I was going to tell him.

Before he came in the house I ran upstairs to the once nursery and grabbed some of the baby clothes and shoes and shoved them in a bag to seem like a present. I heard the door open and Marshall stepping in "Babe, I'm home!" "Welcome home honey." I go and kiss him on the lips. "How was work today?" "Tiring. What about you? What did the doctor say?" "Um...something." "What's something- and what's all this dessert?" He comes over to me and hugs me. "I know you bake when your stressing so what's wrong? You can tell me." "Okay."

I pull him to the couch and had him sit down while I grabbed his present. He looked confused and stared at me every time I moved. "You didn't have to get me a present! It's not my birthday and it's not Christmas, what's the occasion?" "Just open it." I watched him as he took the tissue paper out. He grabbed the clothes and shoes and looked at me with an even more confused look. "What's with the baby clothes?" "Um...I'm pregnant."