Back to the Hospital

Previously

Gumball's POV:

I decided to get my phone which I put upstairs. I started walking up the stairs to see a figure in the dim light. I don't know what to do. I'm frozen in fear. The figure starts to speak, "Hello, Barnaby, its been a long time, hasn't it?" I know that voice from anywhere. Unable to speak I just stood there. "I know what you're think, 'how could I be here right now?', well to tell you the truth it's a long story."

Right about now I'm shaking. My eyes were about to explode out of my head. What am I doing? Move! But I can't my feet are cemented to the floor. "Well it looks like you have gotten fat, huh?" My eyes start to pool with salty water. They start to rain down one by one. "Barnaby, honestly, you're crying in front of me! Do you remember the last time you cried in front of me?" I start shaking even more at his scratchy evil voice.

In a very low voice I said "Its not fat." "Then what is it then?" I stared him straight in the eyes. "It's my child." "Bullshit!" He starts walking closer and I immediately wrap my arms around my bump. He grabs my hands and places them above my head using one hand and using the other to feel my swollen stomach from under my shirt. "Well, it looks like someone has been a pretty little whore!"

His voice rings in my head over and over. I feel a hand knock across my face. It hurt twice as much with the before bruise. I was petrified. He was going to hurt my baby and there is nothing I can do to save it. "P-please don't h-hurt my c-child, p-please." The only thing I can do is beg. "Oh really like this." And that's when I got the life sucked out of me. A dust collided with bottom of my stomach sending immense pain through my body. More tears rushed down my face. Another child will die because of me. I want to die. It's all my fault. I wanted to kill him. "PLEASE!" I scream as loud as I could through the sobs. He stopped.

I looked him in the eyes and he said "I hope you die little faggot." And with that I was flying down the stairs. I wrapped my arms around my stomach but the cemented stairs hit everywhere. I heard the door open and Marshall come in but all i was managed to say was "help" in the lowest voice nobody could have heard. I knew I killed a life and now I wish mine would be over too. With these thoughts I fell into darkness unaware of what is going to happen next.

-------------------------------------------------------

Marshall's POV:

I stood frozen in shock. I walked in and I see Gummy at the end of the stairs covered blood. Their was a man at the top of the stairs and anger coursed through my veins. My vision was dark and I was seeing red.

The man just stood their until he said the most despicable words yet,  "I guess your this little slut's fuck boy." I got out my phone and dialed 911. The man started to run and as I told the cops on the line my address I left the phone on a small stand and ran after the man. The man was quite slow and was able to catch up to him easily. I sprung on his back putting him in a triangle choke hold. I then spun my body around and pushed the man to the ground. I straddled him and started punching him, again and again and again
until I felt arms pull me off of him. The mans face was busted with bruises and two black eyes and missing teeth. I stood their amused at my work.

After they got the man up on a gurney I remembered Gummy so I ran downstairs to see they already took him. I ran to the ambulance he was in and was able to sit with him on the ride to the hospital. I held his hand that felt weightless. I was scared. There was blood everywhere and there's a chance Gummy and the baby will die. Tears start to fall out of my eyes at the realization. The paramedic next to me rubbed circles on my back, saying that it was going to be alright. But there was a chance there wouldn't.