A Party!?

Previously:

Marshall's POV:

"So wasn't that fun Gummy!" "Yea I guess." "I'm glad you came with me it would have been hard to get them back." "Ha-ha yea." "Anyways there is a party over at one of my buddies house next Saturday, want to come?"

-------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

Quite frankly, I was shocked. Marshall was always the party animal at school. Why would he invite me? I have never been to a party. What if something happens! "Um... I don't think so." "Awe come on Gummy, it'll be fun!" I don't know what to do. Marshall seems really sad and what if I don't fit in at the party. Be that awkward kid in the corner. Okay I made a decision if I don't like it, i will leave. "Fine, but only if I don't feel right or uncomfortable, I will go home." "Okay, but you will like it, there's dancing, hanging out, and my band is playing." So will it be like the concert, I had a lot of fun there! I started to get excited!

Next Saturday:

Gumball's POV:

Well the party starts tonight and my head and stomach are going crazy. I felt anxious yet excited.

"Hey Marsh, is there anything specific I should wear." "Just wear dark clothing so you don't stand out." "Okay thanks Marsh." I go into my closet and man was it hard to find dark clothes. Ah-ah i found a maroon shirt with a black cardigan, and some black ripped jeans. I put my clothes on the bathroom counter and got in the shower. I still have that strawberry bubblegum shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair. I turned the water off and wrap a towel around my waist. I got out of the shower and I look up at the mirror. Some bruises are still there and my scars haven't fully healed yet. It looked disgusting. I put my clothes on and style my hair in a quiff. I decided to wear the black beanie and some maroon converse.

I went downstairs to have dinner. Simone was making some kind of noodles and red sauce. There was these big balls of meat. "Hey mom, what are you making?" "Im making spaghetti and meatballs. Have you ever had it before" "No." "Well let me tell you Gummy, mom's spaghetti and meatballs are to die for." Marshall said across the room. "Thanks honey!" Simone said with a smile. She put the dish on three plates and I helped set the table. I started to dig in, I tried to pick it up with my fork but it didn't work out that well. I saw Simone and Marshall twirling their fork in the pasta. I copy them and twirled my fork around and it worked. It was really good. I really liked it. The texture was smooth but crunchy. The taste was warm. The meatballs fit really well with the dish.

After dinner, it was time for the party. Marshall and I walked out of the house and to the car. It was already getting dark out. We drove for 20 minutes and I see a house booming with lights and music. It looked kind of fun. We pulled up and got out the car. The music was mostly remixes and pop music. We go in the house and Marshall is greeted by people I have never seen before. I was kind of thirsty so I walk over where the punch is and get me a little. It might taste like the drink at the concert so why not. It had a tangy taste to it more than the one at the concert. I stared coughing and threw the drink away. I made my way over to a bunch of people in the living room where there was a stage. This is a pretty big house to have a stage in the middle of the room. Marshall got out his guitar and went on stage. His band behind him was ready to start playing and then they stared. Marshall's music was good. His voice was so perfect with the music. I can feel my heart dance with the drums and the song. I started jumping with the rest of the people with my fist in the air and really was enjoying myself.

A couple minutes later, someone asked me to help them with something upstairs. I agreed and followed him. He looked like a nice guy, he wore a light blue t- shirt and some blue skinny jeans. His hair was dirty blonde and his eyes were a dark brown. I followed him into a room that looked like a guest room, there was a bed and a dresser. "So what did you need help with again?" "I need help with my little problem." He slurred his words. He sounded pretty drunk. "Get on your knees." "Um excuse me, what?" "Get on your knees!" He demanded. I was scared. What no this can't happen again. I just stood there. Slap! He slapped me across my face. "GET ON YOUR KNEES NOW!" I did what I was told and got on my knees. He walked over to a stand by the bed and tape my hands behind my back. He slid down his pants and boxers and took out his member. "No-o ple-ease d-on't do-o thi-is." I said stuttering and tears rolling down my swollen cheek. "SHUT UP!" He grabbed my head and pushed his member in all the way making me deep throat him. He kept thrusting and thrusting until he came in my mouth. Then he taped my mouth shut. "Get down on your hands." I got down on my hands and he pulled my pants and boxers off. He got behind me and shoved his member in all the way! "Mmmhhhh!! My muffled scream through the tape. He leaned over and smelt my hair. "Wow, you smell really good!" He then flipped me over on my back and he thirsted faster. With every thrust brought memories from back then. I was scared and hurt. I felt like I was ripping in two. Why did I come to this party? Oh right because I wanted to see Marshall happy.

Marshall's POV:

During my performance I say Gumball in the back jumping with his fist in the air. He looked so happy. So I sang with all of my feelings. Every word had emotion to them. 

When the song ended I put my guitar away and went to find Gumball. He wasn't where I saw him. I heard yelling up stairs but there is always yelling at parties. I was asking people if they saw a boy with blonde hair and pale skin wearing black and maroon. One girl said that Nate took him upstairs and said he needed help with something. Oh no. I ran upstairs to all the doors barging in all of them until I came to one that was locked. I kicked the door open to see Nate came deep in Gumball. Gumball was crying and tied up with tape. I run over and punched Nate with all my power. How could he do this to Gumball. Oh right because he is a whore. This is my fault I forgot to tell Gumball to stay away from him.

After giving Nate a black eye, cut lip and broken nose I run over and untie Gumball. "Gummy, are you alright?" "Marshall it hurts. It hurts everywhere." He was crying. "Oh I'm sorry Gummy. I help him get dressed and gave him my jacket since his shirt and jacket was ripped. I picked him up bridal style. "Let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my lovelies!!! What did you think of the party? What do you think is going to happen to Gumball! Anyways, I hope you like this chapter I tried to put a little smut in to make it interesting.

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite kind of music? Favorite band? Artist?

Please like, comment, and share! Talk to you later! Bye!