What An Amazing Day

Previously:

Gumball's POV:

After the drop ride Marshall and I went to get something to eat since it was lunch time. I got a hot dog while Marshall got a hamburger. The hot dog was surprisingly good. I put some ketchup and relish on it that made it taste even better. Marshall seemed to enjoy his hamburger as well. I wonder what other thrilling exciting rides we are going to try next?

-------------------------------------------------

Finn's POV:

I knew Gumball and Marshall were going to hook up. It was so obvious. Well at least now they won't be spying on Phoebus and I.

We invited them on a double date to the fair. They wandered off to do their own thing and Phoebus and I went on some roller coasters.

I was having so much fun. I love Phoebus so much. I knew he was the one for me.

The sun hid behind the mountain and made shades of pink and orange splash through sky like paint. It was truly beautiful.

"What ride do you want to go on now?" Phoebus asked that awoke me from my daze. "Um how about the log ride!" "Okay baby, let's go!"

We walked over to the log ride and saw Gumball and Marshall in line. "Can we join you guys?" I asked them. "Of course!" Gumball said excitedly. It seemed like he was having fun.

We stood in line until our turn was up. All four of us got in the brown log shaped boat and sat down. The seat was pretty wet by thats okay we were going to get wet anyways. Gumball and Marshall were in front of me and Phoebus was behind me. I saw Marshall wrap his arms around Gumball as Phoebus did the same to me. My inner thoughts screamed 'awwwwww'.

We got to the top and we all raised our hands in the air as we fell into the pool of water. We were soaked, at least it didn't look like we peed ourselves now.

We got off the ride and it was completely dark. It was kind of cold but Phoebus gave me his jacket once he saw me slightly shivering. "But now you'll be cold!" "I'll be fine as long as your warm!" He wrapped his arms around me from behind and made our way to another ride. "I love you." Phoebus whispered in my ear. "I love you too, baby."

Marshall's POV:

Today has been great. I showed Gumball all my favorite rides and he really liked them. He screamed on most of them but I found his scream adorable.

We are now standing in line for a rollercoaster ride. It was a faded red color and was called "The Raptor Coaster". Gumball's eyes lit up the night. Even though it was dark I could see the fun and excitement in them.

It was our turn and we got in the front row and was strapped on tight. Gumball held my hand as the rollercoaster started. This was his first time on a rollercoaster, you could tell. "Marshy this is so nerve racking!" "I know Gummy, but it will be fun as soon as we hit the top!" "Okay."

As the ride 'ticked', 'ticked', 'ticked' all the way to the top I glance over at Gumball who was closing his eyes. Before the ride dropped from its height I told Gumball "Gummy open your eyes we are at the top!" He opened them and the ride dropped. He started screaming and I was laughing. He was holding my hand tighter and i rubbed soothing circles on the backside of his hand. "It's okay Gummy, the ride is almost over."