Old Memories and a Baby

Previously:

Phoebus's POV:

After the dinner we headed out to the car awaiting for us. Before we got in Finn threw the bouquet of flowers in the crowd and you would have never believed who caught it...Cake. She was smiling so hard at her boyfriend Mono standing next to her while he blushed.

We drove off into the distance to start our honeymoon. See everybody in a few weeks.

-------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

With all the materials given to me I was able start my experiment. I started working in my lab as soon as possible.

I grabbed the bottles of urine, hair, and blood and place them all in separate machines. The machines were simply combining each DNA sample to each other. Once all three machines went off I placed them in a different machine. This machine breaks down the combined particles to make some sort of pattern with the chromosomes.

The machine should take a couple months giving Finn and Phoebus enough time to get their life on track with jobs, house payments, and car insurance. They both have pretty good jobs. Phoebus works as a fire fighter while Finn is a wildlife biologist.

Their house is really big and full of room for a child maybe three. The house was located on the north side of Aaa which is where all the wealthy people live.

Marshall and I have had a steady life. I have a job as a scientist obviously and Marshall continued his life in the production of music. He is a pretty big rockstar and usually gone a lot. But when we finally get to see each other is like having a big reunion and more happy memories.

My life is coming together from where it began. I have a loving boyfriend and even though we still live at Simone's house it's going going smoothly. I got counseling which at first made me feel like a troubled child but then realized the help I needed.

Five Years Ago:

Marshall and I have a steady relationship. School was going good and I finally graduated with straight As and a scholarship to Aaa University.

It was all joy until I feel my arms tend to itch. I want a feeling their. I have feeling when Marshall and Simone is around but when they are gone I feel alone. I want the pleasure even though I should feel safe I really can't.

Every night is a new and more horrid nightmare. Marshall says he is going to try and fix me but how can you fix a leaking dam with only bandaids.

Marshall was out for the night to go shopping and Simone was out on a business trip. Fear broke out from the darkness and I felt the urge to slice a piece of skin off. I made my way to the bathroom to find my razor hidden behind the mirror.

I sit on the floor thinking of that I will feel guilty after doing this but at the moment I can't take the scratchy sensation anymore. I put the razor to my skin and scraped horizontally down my forearm. The feeling was coming and I felt the fear rinse out through every blotch of blood. I could feel it and I felt relief.

I looked at my wrist to see that my cuts were deeper than usual and I had to think of a lie for when they scar up.

I decided to lay on the floor, I was feeling a little dizzy. I should wrap my arm so Marshall doesn't notice but I found no energy left in my system. I black out on the cold bathroom floor.