What's A Mall?

Hey guys I'm going to try and do less a/n at the beginning of stories. Anyways here's chapter 5. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Marshall's POV:

I started to eat in as well. Then Simone came and sat down drinking coffee. Gumball and I finished so we put our plates in the sink. "Are we ready to go?" Gumball nodded and I said "yes."

-------------------------------------------------------

Gumball's POV:

I'm kind of excited but also kind of scared. What if that man finds me? Or even worse my stepdad!

Marshall, Simone and I hop into this really nice sports car. It was a red 2015 Chevrolet Camaro. It was really nice. I sat in the back while Marshall sat up front. I have never been shopping so it was a good way to get out.

We were driving for like 30 minutes and pulled up to this huge building that was connected with several other huge buildings.

We get out of the car and Marshall asks me "So what's your favorite store?" "I don't know." "Okay then where do like to shop at?" "Well what kind of stores are here?" "You have never been to a mall?" "What's a mall? Is it a store?" "Um mom Gummy has never been to a mall." Simone gasps. "YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A MALL?" "Well I haven't ever went shopping except to the grocery store. I always got hand me downs from my cousins." "Good thing I brought a lot of money because we are going to have fun!"

We walk in the mall and there are a whole lot more stores than I thought! There were stores for just shoes! And there was stores that had fabulous clothes in it! I was really excited.

We went into a store that seemed like Marshall's attire. It was called Hot Topic, I think. Marshall got some black and really dark colored clothing. He also convinced me to get a few dark colored shirts. We then went into a store called Aeropostale and I got a couple flannels as did Marshall. Simone decided to go look for herself something so Marshall and I got $500 each to buy new clothes, accessories, shoes, etc.

I was surprised she gave us that much! Marshall and I decided to go around and looked in more stores. Of course I got my most favorite color pink. I got pink shirts and a pair of pink vans.

Marshall's POV:

Gumball looked really cute picking out clothes he liked. He got a lot of pink stuff and I ended up getting a lot of dark, band themed stuff. "Hey Marshall what do you think of this beanie?" I turn around and see Gumball wearing a black beanie and if you thought this guy could get any cuter! "I think you should buy it." I said in calm voice. "Okay!" He runs to the cashier to pay for it.

Once he's done I ask him "Hey Gummy, you want to go get some lunch." "Sure. What are you going to get to eat?" I was really wanting some Chinese food right now. "I think I'm going to get some Panda Express!" "Alright I'll get that too!"

We go to the Panda Express line and Gumball looks confused. "Hello, how may I help you today?" The kind waitress asked. "Please hold on a sec, hey Gummy you want to share?" I really wasn't that hungry. "Yea that sounds like a good idea!" I order the chow mein as the entree, "Gumball go ahead and pick out what you want, you'll choose the first side and I'll choose second okay!" "Alright how about that one!"

Gumball's POV:

I pointed to I think was chicken with zucchini and mushrooms. "Okay and I"ll get the orange chicken."We go to the cashier to pay and go find a seat.

We find a seat next to the play area where a bunch of little kids are playing! "They are so adorable!!!" "I'm guessing you want kids later on in life?" "Oh I think that would be lovely!" I look at Marshall and he has a slight blush on his cheeks so cute!

We start eating and the food was really good I don't think I have tasted anything like it before. The chicken was crunchy but soft on the inside. I felt I was in heaven.

After we're done we go shopping a little more. Marshall pulls out a device out of his pocket. I ask what it is. "It's a cellphone. Thinking of cellphones we need to buy you one!" "Okay."

We go into a cell phone shop and I got a touchscreen iPhone 6s Plus. I like it a lot. Then we started shopping more. A few hours went buy and Marshall and I met up with Simone to eat dinner.

We decided to settle on this pizza place. The pizza was delicious. Once we were done I was kind of getting really tired of walking and carrying big bags full of clothes. "Alright I think this might be enough. Let's get going." Simone said with a sigh.

We carried the bags to the car and put them in the trunk. Marshall decided to sit in the back with me, I told him he didn't have to but he insisted. I started to drift off to sleep. Before I knew it I was leaning on Marshall's shoulder fast asleep.

Simone's POV:

I saw Gumball getting tired at the mall so I decided to call it a day. We went to the car and put the bags in the trunk and Marshall decided to sit in the back with Gumball.

I was driving for a little while when I saw Gumball lean his head on Marshall's shoulder and fall asleep. Marshall put his head on Gumball's head and fell asleep as well. They were so cute. I knew Marshall had the biggest crush on Gumball and I thought it was the cutest thing when he calls him Gummy and gets Gumball excited.

It makes my heart warm that Marshall is smiling and having more fun than ever before. I'm glad we found Gumball that night. He could have died. I still wonder what happened to him. I would ask him but I don't think he's ready to talk. I'll talk to him when I know he's ready.

We arrive at the house and I wake up the two. "Hey guys we're home." They start to get up. I start bringing in the bags and I could tell which one was Gumball's and which one was Marshall's. One bag had pink in it and the other black. I put the bags in their rooms. I see them walking up the stairs with more bags. "Oh you don't have to do that you guys must be tired?" "No I insist!" Gumball said.

Once all the bags were brought in I told the boys I was off to sleep. "Night boys see you in the morning!"

Gumball's POV:

"Goodnight!" Marshall and I said in unison. "Hey Gummy, you can sleep with me tonight if you're not ready to sleep alone." "Is that okay?" "Of course!" "Okay then." I put on Marshall's shirt because it was comfy and walk into Marshall's room.

It was kind of messy and kind of clean. I laid on his bed and closed my eyes. I could feel when Marshall got on the bed and put his back to me. Honestly I felt safe with him. In a way I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"Hey Gummy are you awake?" "Yes Marshall." "Are you feeling up to going to school tomorrow, I know it has been a week since you have been, I was just wondering if you wanted to go?" "Yea I have to bring my grades up and since I was missing I have a lot to catch up on!" "Alright see you in the morning!" "Goodnight!"

I didn't really want to go to school because I would get asked all these questions on why I wasn't there. But I do have to make up my assignments before I get straight Fs in school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's all for the chapter 5. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Please Like, Comment, and Share!!! Talk to you guys in a bit.