Home Sweet Home?

Hey guys it's LiSuperFangirl, and I just wanted to check in with you guys and see how your liking the story. Anyways here is chapter 3! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:

Marshall's POV:

"TOODLES!" "TOODLES!" I yelled looking for him.

I found him by a body at a streetlamp. I walked over and noticed it was Gumball. All he had on was boxers and there were bruises, scratches, and scars that covered his pale body. I looked at him horrified, who would do such a thing to him. I tried waking him up gently but he wouldn't budge. I grabbed Toodles leash and picked up Gumball bridal style. I took him to my house where I got his wounds cleaned up and put some pajamas on him and laid him down in my guest bed next to my room.

He looked really peaceful. I felt bad, bullying him all these years but it was hard to let my emotions show that I really do love him but I didn't want to be rejected and look uncool. Wow I look so uncool right now. What have I done?

-------------------------------------------------------

At Night:

Marshall's POV:

While watching Gumball sleep, I had this urge that I was being creepy but, I just wanted to make sure he was alright. So I pulled a chair up to the bed and sat there hoping that he would be alright. I was also filled with anger at who would do this. Before I knew it, I started drifting off to sleep.

Morning:

Marshall's POV:

When I woke up it was around 8 ó clock so I walked to the kitchen and decided to start making breakfast for Gumball, for when he wakes up. My mom walked in the kitchen shortly afterwards and asked if Gumball was alright.

I said "He hasn't woken up yet so I don't know how he is feeling so I started to make him breakfast. He must be starving!" My mom soon said "I am very proud of you! Thinking about him before yourself, it's sweet!" I slightly blushed at what she said and continued to cook breakfast.

About 10 minutes later mom left for work and told me to be careful around Gumball but she had no idea how much I wanted to know who did that to him. 20 minutes later I finished breakfast and went to give it to Gumball, hoping that he's awake.

Gumball's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly. They were the only things that didn't hurt right now. As soon as I got my vision clear I looked up at the ceiling thinking, Did they find me? Where am I? Am I dead? I jolted up feeling pain everywhere. I looked around and saw a room that I was unfamiliar to me. I was dressed in a big black shirt and had new boxers on.

I wanted to get up and run out of the house but I heard footsteps. I got back under the covers scared. I feared for my life as the footsteps got louder and then stopped at the door. My body started shaking. The door handle twisted slowly and I shoved my head under the covers shaking more and tears started to rain down out of my eyes.

The figure walked in and set something on the table beside the bed. I felt a hand start to pet the covers where my head was at and I wanted to know who it was. I unfolded the blanket to make a little hole that I could see who it was and it was Marshall.

He said "Your awake! I-I made you some breakfast." With a slight blush on his cheeks. I sat up wincing at the pain. "Thank You...Marshall" was all I could say.

After Marshall gave me the plate with food I started to eat it. My hands were shaking and it hurt to move but the food was really delicious I never knew that Marshall could cook.

Marshall's POV:

I saw Gumball's hands shaking and I knew he was scared and in pain. I asked "Do you want me to feed you?" Gumball dropped the fork and looked down. He started to cry so I leaned in and pulled him into a hug. He turned stiff but then relaxed and hugged back and I said "I'm sorry". "What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm sorry that I bullied you without knowing your condition" Gumball smiled and looked at me and said "It's okay!"

I was surprised that Gumball is able to put on a smile at a time like this. "How did I get here?" Gumball said after. "I brought you here because you were collapsed at a street light and hurt." "Thank you" he said. "Your welcome and do you feel like talking about it?" I said.

He put his hair down and shook his head no as I wiped his tears from his cheek. "I have to leave." Was all he said next. "My mom said you can stay here so you don't have to leave so soon!" "Are you sure it's alright that I am okay to stay here?" He said with his head still down bangs covering his eyes. "I'm really sure!" Gumball looked up at me and smiled.

"I can't thank you enough!" "Its okay i want to be friends and I want to help you!" I felt like his smile got bigger by the minute. "Do you want to go down and watch some tv?" I asked. "Yea that will be fun!" He said cheerfully.

Gumball's POV:

Marshall actually wanted to be my friend. After all the years of being bullied he wanted to protect me instead of hurt me. My heart beamed a little at the thought. He stood up and was asking for my hand. I pulled the covers off me and sat up. Pain struck through my body like lightning. I winced at the pain.

"Are you okay? Here let me help you!" Marshall said. He grabbed me lightly by my waist and he put my arm around his neck. I blushed slightly. We started walking down the stairs. He asked me if I was okay several times knowing my that I was hurting and it made my heart flutter by his kindness.

We got to the living room and I noticed a green long couch in the middle with a flat screen tv on the wall. Marshall set me down on the couch and I swear it was the most comfiest couch I've ever sat on in my entire life.

Marshall came in front of me and gave me a couple pills and a cup of water. " Take these they're medicine to help with the pain."

A Couple Hours Later:

Gumball's POV:

We have been watching tv for a couple hours and a lady walked in. I have seen her around somewhere but where.

"Gumball this is my mom!" I heard my name and I looked up at Marshall and the lady that was his mom. I stood up the pain is almost gone but just a little sting. "Hello Mrs. Lee, I'm Barnaby Gumball but you can just call me Gumball. Nice to meet you!" "Hello Gumball I'm Marshall's mom, Simone, you can also call me mom! Nice to meet you as well!" She said after.

"Are you feeling okay? Do you want any medicine?"she also said after. I replied "I'm feeling better and I took medicine a couple hours ago." She then said "Okay if you feel any better how about tomorrow we go shopping!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that was the 3rd chapter. I'm sorry if it's bad I hope to have better chapters in the future. If there is any mistakes I would like it if someone told me. Anyways Please Like, Comment, and Share!!! See you next chapter!!!