The Perfect Date

Previously:

Marshall's POV:

His lips looked so soft compared to his pale complexion. His blonde hair covering most of his face. I brushed the hair to the side and kiss his forehead.

Tomorrow I'm going to take him somewhere special. Just the two of us. I want to make him feel happy and cheery. I wanted to make good memories to cross out some of the bad ones. I just want him to be happy and be able to live a life without fear, sadness, or abuse. I want him to love me forever.

-------------------------------------------------

Marshall's POV:

I was thinking all night. What am I going to do with Gumball? It has to be the perfect time and place.

Gumball doesn't really like people so the zoo wouldn't be a good idea. Let's see going to an aquarium would be pretty crowded as well. We can take a walk through the park but their is nothing special about it. What am I going to do?

At that moment I got the perfect idea. The place is hidden so the chances of people going there is low. Also you get a perfect view of the sky. It's perfect.

I got up extra early to go set up the wonderful evening I will be having with Gummy.

Everything was set up but the food because it would spoil if I made it now. Instead I made Gummy breakfast. I made pancakes and bacon.

I made the pancakes extra careful so that they would not burn and be really fluffy. The pancakes came out exactly how I wanted them to be. This day is off to a good start.

I move on to the bacon and tried to make it crispy but not burnt. Some of the bacon burned to a crisp so I just ate them but the rest were pretty good.

I stacked the pancakes on the glass plate and added the bacon to the side. I also saw some small containers so I put the syrup and butter in them. I also pored Gummy a glass of milk to go with it.

I walked up the stairs with the tray in my hand and when I reached the door I knocked three times. I heard soft snores coming from the other side so I just walked in.

Indeed Gummy was still fast asleep. I put the tray on the night stand by his bed so I wouldn't drop it and tapped his shoulder. His cheeks were puffed up making his face look all the more adorable. I poked his cheek and he squirmed. I saw his eyes flutter open and they were still a little red.

"Good morning Gummy!" "Good morning Marshy. What spells so good?" "I made you breakfast to start off your day." "Awe how sweet of you." His smile brightened the whole room as he started to get in a sitting position. "I love pancakes!" "I know that's why I made them." "Marshy your the best!"

I sat next to his bed as I watched him eat. His facial expressions couldn't get any cuter. His smile as he ate the stack of pancakes was bigger than anything and I could see the light in his eyes. He seemed happy.

As Gummy finished his plate he asked "So what are we going to do today?" "It's a surprise! And I'm not telling." "Really, but I want to know!" "You'll find out later, now come on get dressed." "Okay."

Gumball's POV:

I get to spend the day with Marshy! It's going to be the best day ever! He says that the plans he has for us is a surprise but I want to know so badly what they are.