Chapter 39

Erin's POV

"Oh my god is that Jennifer Lawrence?" I said gasping, "Yeah, you want to go meet her?" harry asked, "Do I? Oh my god yes" I said as Harry walked me over to Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth, "Oh my god Harry" I said, "Calm down Erin" Harry whispered into my ear as we approached them, "Hi guys" Harry said, "Hi Harry" they both said, I was still starstruck at the fact Liam Hemsworth and Jennifer Lawrence were standing in front of me in person.

"This is my girlfriend Erin" Harry introduced me, "Hi, I'm such a big fan" I said smiling and trying to not fangirl, "Hi, it's nice to meet you" Jennifer said, a media person with a camera came over to us, "Can I get a picture of the four of you together?" he asked, Harry looked at me for an answer, I nodded slightly, "Sure, if you guys don't mind" he said, "Not at all, Erin you can stand on this side of me" Jennifer said, I smiled as I stood beside Jennifer Lawrence, Liam was on her left side, and Harry on my right, we all smiled as the flash went off and the man smiled and thanked us before walking away.

"It was nice meeting you both" I said, "You too, Erin" Jennifer said, Harry and I walked away back to the limo where everyone else was waiting on us, "What kept you guys so long?" Louis asked, "I just met Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth, oh my god" I said, "That's nice" Louis said, "I even got a picture with her from the media man" I said, he chuckled as the limo set off to drop us all home.

...

"Luke have you got your bags" I asked for the millionth time, "Yes Erin for the millionth time" he said laughing, "Okay, bye Harry, I love you, watch my baby Ace for me" I said, Harry chuckled and pecked my lips, "I love you more. Good luck baby, call me" he said, "Bye Harry" Luke said, "Bye Luke" Harry said as we left, I looked back and blew him a kiss as he chuckled and closed the door, I got into the car and Luke got in too, "Let's go to Hollywood" I said as I drove towards the airport.

"I'm so excited, I bet there will be loads of hot girls in Hollywood" Luke said as we boarded the plane, "And celebrities" he added, "Did I tell you who I met last night?" I asked, "Yes, about ten times" he said laughing, I chuckled as we sat on our seats, there was only two in a row so it was only the two of us sitting there for the full journey, which I was glad of, I hated sitting next to strangers on planes because it was always so awkward.

..

"This hotel is absolutely beautiful" I said as we settled in the two bedroom hotel room, it was a grand hotel, right next to the Hollywood walk of fame. "This is nice, I'm going to go see if there's any girls around" Luke said, I chuckled as he ran out of the room, "Make sure you have your phone" I shouted, "I do" he shouted back before disappearing into the elevator, leaving me on my own.

I decided to use the time to call Harry and tell him how it was, he answered within a few seconds, "Hey baby" he greeted, "Hey Harry" I said, "So how is it?" he asked, "Its great, so warm and the hotel is right next to the walk of fame" I gushed, "I wish you were here" I added, "I wish I was too but I have work to do too babe" he said, "I know. Luke left me to go and look for hot girls and celebrities" I said chuckling, I heard Harry chuckle too, "Okay I have to go, the film studios are going to phone me soon" I said, "Bye baby, I love you" he said, "Bye, I love you too, tell my baby I love him" I said, he chuckled, "Ace said he loves you too" he said before laughing and hanging up, I smiled and lay on the king sized bed. This hotel suite alone was probably worth more than my house back home, it had cream walls with brown carpets in most rooms, the bathroom was spotless and every room hasn't so much a speck of dust anywhere, the beds were all made to a high standard and the towels forded neatly in the bathroom.

My phone starting ringing and I quickly grabbed it after inspecting the hotel suite, "Hello?" I asked, "Erin, your audition will be Monday at one p.m at Hollywood film studios, there will be a cab waiting outside your hotel at half past twelve so make sure you're ready, there's a script waiting in the lobby for you, learn the highlighted parts for Monday, it's not much" the lady said, "Okay, thank you" I said, "Have a nice day" she said before hanging up. I got up and went to the lobby, getting my script and heading back to the suite to learn my parts.

..

"Erin hurry up its almost half past" Luke shouted, "I'll be two minutes" I yelled, quickly fixing my curly hair, my outfit was cute, but didn't scream 'I tried too much' but it didn't look as though I didn't try, it was just right, well I thought so anyway. I was wearing a burgundy skater skirt with a white t shirt tucked in and a black leather jacket with silver studs on the shoulder, with a black leather studded bag and black suede ankle boots, my hair was curly and I had a small quiff and my makeup was done its usual minimal way.

I scurried out of my room and Luke and I headed downstairs, "You look lovely Erin" Luke said, "Thank you Lukey" I said as we got into the taxi, or cab as Americans call it, and the driver drove towards Hollywood film studios, I was getting more and more nervous every second. We drove by loads of famous landmarks, Luke pointed some out while I sat with my knee bouncing, I was excited, yes, but I was nervous. Mostly because this was it, this would make or break my acting career, this was my dream.

All I got to do is get the role in this movie and for the movie to be a hit and them I'm set. Fingers crossed. I hope my luck is good.