Chapter 24

Erin's POV

Tuesday went well, we went to the cinema and got something to eat at Pizza Hut afterwards, Wednesday we sent the day shopping, I got a whole new wardrobe basically and a new pair of Nike air max, they were pink and white. Thursday we went to mini golf and also bowling then went home.

It's Friday now and we had just had a lazy day, watching films, we were heading out for dinner. I was wearing my pink and white Nike air max and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans with a plain white t shirt and a black leather jacket, my hair was straightened and my make up was natural, I headed down to the sitting room where dad was waiting, he smiled at me as we left for the restaurant.

We pulled up at the restaurant Harry took me to on our first proper date, the cute little one that I had never been to. "This place is great" I said, trying to make conversation, dad and I don't have these moments of us alone for obvious reasons, so it was so awkward.

"Is it? I drove by it one day and ever since I wanted to try it out" he said chuckling, I faked a laugh and heads inside, I just wanted Tuesday to come quickly so Luke could come back and I wouldn't have to be out through this misery anymore. That sounds so mean but if you were in my position what would you do? My father raped me and nobody knows except a few people and I can't tell anyone else because it will break my mothers heart, and as much as we don't see each other a lot, I couldn't do that to her, this is my problem and it shouldn't ruin her marriage.

Dinner went well, awkward, but we got through it, "So I was thinking of inviting bill, mark and James over tonight for a few beers, are you alright with that?" dad asked, Bill, Mark and James, the same guys that were in last time, I shook the thought out oft head and nodded, "Sure, I was going to have an early night anyway, just going to call Harry and see how he is" I said fake smiling, dad nodded as we continued home.

I got home and went straight upstairs, took a quick shower, came out and dried my hair, putting my pyjamas on and hopping into bed, snuggling in with Ace who decided to cuddle with me tonight and calling Harry. "Hey baby" he answered, "Hey Harry, how are you?" I asked, "Nervous for tomorrow, we have been rehearsing non stop all week" he said, "I bet! You will do great, I know you will" I said, "Thanks baby, look I have to go finish rehearsal, call me if you need me" he said, "Bye Harry, I love you" I said, "I love you too Erin" he said before hanging up, I put my phone down and lay down in my bed, it was only half past nine but I was really tired and decided to go to sleep early.

"E-Erin honey" a cold voice woke me up from my sleep, I looked up and saw my drunken father coming towards me, no this was all too familiar to me, he came over and sat on my bed, no this can't happen again, "Come to daddy" he said moving closer and attaching himself to me, no he's doing it again! I pulled off him but he kept on going, he went harder and stronger and then went 'all the way'.

He did it again, he raped me! My own father raped me again. And this time I was alone, I didn't know what to do, he left my room, left me in tears, shaking, alone. I checked my phone, it was 3:02 am, I dialled the only number I could think of. Harry's.

"Who the fuck is calling at three in the fucking morning?" he grumbled into the phone, bad idea calling him, "H-Harry I-it's m-me m-my d-dad di-did it again" I cried into the phone, "What? Erin is that you? What's wrong baby?" he asked waking up a lot, "M-my d-dad h-he r-raped me ag-again" I cried even more, "Baby! Where's Luke and your mum?" he asked, "L-london" I cried, "Erin! Baby I don't know what to do, I have my first show tomorrow night" he said, "I-I'm s-sorry for wa-waking you up" I said, "Don't be sorry Erin! Are you alright?" he asked, "No" I answered truthfully, "I don't know what to do" he said honestly, I just needed him here with me, to cuddle me and tell me it will be okay.

"Try and go to sleep and I'll sort something out" he said, "I-I can't sleep Harry!" I spat, not meaning for it to come out as rude as it did, "Dont take your anger out on me, just calm down. What do you expect me to do Erin?" Harry said getting agitated, "I've just been raped by my father for the second time, don't fucking dare tell me to calm down" I spat, "I'm not dealing with this at three in the morning, go to sleep and i'll deal with it tomorrow" he said, "What a fucking amazing boyfriend I have, he doesn't even give a shit that I've been raped for the second time!" I spat before hanging up, uncalled for, I know. But what can you expect, he wasn't exactly doing anything to help me.

Harry's POV

"What a fucking amazing boyfriend I have, he doesn't even give a shit that I've been raped for the second time!" Erin spat before hanging up, she thinks I don't give a shit? She's totally wrong, I care more about her than she will ever know, I just didn't know what to do, it is 3:16 am and she's just told me her dad raped her again, I'm in London and she's in Holmes Chapel and I have a show tomorrow night, what exactly can I do?

The only thing I should do. I have to go see her. I got out of bed and wrote a note saying I was driving home but I would be back before the show tomorrow, I then began my three and a half hour drive to Holmes chapel.

Erin's POV

I woke up at half past six, I had gotten three hours sleep, and it wasn't even a good sleep, all the images of last night came into my mind, everything I said to Harry, how I treated him, what exactly did I expect him to do? Drop all of his dreams and come to me? Of course that's what I wanted him to do but he wasn't going to do that, I didn't expect him to.

I had to text him an apology for when he wakes up so he knows I'm sorry.

To Harry: I'm so so sorry about how I treated u last night, I don't know what I expected you to do, I'm sorry for waking you up at three in the morning and I'm sorry for everything I said, I'm sorry for taking my anger out on you and for how I acted towards you, I love you Harry xox Erin xox

I smiled an hit send, not expecting a reply until at least ten or so when he woke up, but I got a reply within five minutes.

From Harry: its fine baby! Go outside. H.xxx

I was confused but went outside anyway, my eyes still puffy and red from my crying, my head sore from the lack of sleep, I looked around and even though it was still dark out, I made out a figure standing next to a car, I started to get worried until I heard the voice the can calm me down no matter what the circumstances, "Erin?" the voice said, "HARRY!" I screamed, running towards my love.