Chapter 26

Erin's POV

"Okay we're enrolled in school and everything is sorted, on Monday we go to the main office to get our schedules" I explained, it was Friday just now and we started back school on Monday.

"I got that job in that photography shop, it's after school, from four until six everyday so you will be in yourself until six, is that alright?" I asked, "Sure, when do you start?" Luke asked, "Monday after school" I said, "How about we go to the cinema tonight?" I asked, "Yeah whatever" Luke said, "Lets go just now then" I said as we made our way to the local cinema which was about five minutes from our house, it was so good being this close to the city.

*

Monday morning

"Luke move your ass!" I yelled, "I'm coming, I was feeding Ace" he shouted running downstairs in his new school uniform, which I had the same as him on except I had a skirt and not trousers. It was nice enough, black skirt/trousers, a white shirt with a red and black tie and a grey blazer, I had my hair curly and had natural make up on, "Ready?" I asked, "Yeah let's go" he said as we got into my car and I drove the five minutes drive to school, "Here's the key, don't lose it, will you get home alright? Will you get lost? Maybe I shouldn't leave you" I said, debating whether or not it was a good idea, "You have to work Erin or we'll have no money and no life" he said laughing, "Okay, come on" I said as we headed towards the main office, telling the lady our name and getting a timetable and a map thing, "The kids here are nice enough, ask them if you get lost" the lady said smiling as I looked at my timetable in front of me, I had math first, just as I looked at the map I heard the bell ring, signalling we had to go to class.

I made my way to where my class was situated, I sat on a seat in the middle row, at the left side, everyone else piled into the room and sat on seats next to their friends, a pretty girl came and sat next to me, "I'm Carla, you're really pretty, are you new? you should hang out with us" she said, she seemed nice, "Yeah I'm Erin and thank you" I said, "Come sit with us" she said leading me over to a group of people, I'm guessing the 'populars' but they didn't seem like typical popular girls, they were like me and Rachel in my old school, they seemed nice.

"This is Kayleigh, Millie and Charmaine, girls this is Erin, she's new, how pretty is she?" Carla said, I smiled and said 'hi' before taking a seat next to Carla.

Throughout the day I was in a class with either Kayleigh, Millie, Charmaine or Carla so I was never lonely, at lunch I saw Luke with some boys so I knew he wasn't lonely either, first day at school was alright, I was glad I made friends, they were the 'popular' girls so I was used to the 'attention' that we got, but this was different attention, in my last school I was a good girl who had one best friend but I was popular, and then it was for dating the bad boy, but now it was for being friends with these girls.

*

"You should total hang with us at the weekend Erin" Carla said, "I will, thanks" I said smiling as I left for the photography shop, I had to take photos for photo shoots for a magazine so it was quite a big job and hopefully it will help me get into college for hairdressing, make up and photography, I would love to have a professional photographer qualification but I want to be a stylist.

"Ah, Erin Brown, your first day on the job?" the man asked, "Yes" I said, "Well here's your personal camera, treat it well, you will need it everyday at work. Also for the first week here you will just have training days, training how to use the camera, how to edit the photos on it and also, how to take a good photo, I wish you luck, Matty is in the other room, also I'm Scott, your boss" Scott said, I smiled, "Thank you" I said going through to the other room where Matty was standing.

"You must be Erin, I'm Matty" he said, "Its nice to meet you" I said, "Okay, let's get on with it, hand me your camera and i'll show you how to work it first" he said as he showed me all the different buttons and what they did.

"Well done Erin you did well, see you tomorrow" Scott sAid, "Yeah, bye Scott" I said leaving and driving home to Luke.

"So did you make any friends?" I asked, "Yeah a couple of guys, Kieran, Daniel or Danny for short and Joe, how about you?" Luke asked, "Yeah, Carla, Kayleigh, Millie and Charmaine, they're nice girls, are you keeping in touch with Demi?" I asked, "Yeah, it's hard though with the distance" he said, "You can go home you know" I said, "I don't want to Erin, this is our plan, it has been for a year and now it's coming true, a whole year early" he said, "Well you can go back whenever you want to" I said, "I don't plan on going back" he said, "Christmas we'll be going back Luke, they're still our parents no matter how bad they are, they do still love us, they just don't show it" I stated, "I don't see how you can be so positive and still stick up for them after everything" he said, "I don't know, it's just how I am" I said chuckling as I made dinner for us, texting Harry, he was telling me about the song they're singing and how excited he is that they're still in the competition, I was getting less calls from him but I knew he was busy with everything, but we didn't even get to meet up, mostly because he didn't have much spare time, but also because I didn't want everybody to know I was his girlfriend, nothing to do with the fact that I'm ashamed or anything, but mostly because I didn't want to be known by the whole of Britain, and if I was known by the full of Britain I didn't want it for being Harry's girlfriend, he was getting famous now and people recognised him everywhere he went, him and his band were on tv a lot and in magazines too, they were a hit!

Louis and the rest of Harry's band, as well as Eleanor, knew Harry had a girlfriend, but no one else did, and I wanted it to remain that way, for now at least.

*

It's been almost 6 months since we moved to London, Harry has been so busy with his band, they've been signed and they've just finished the X factor tour and they're already recording their first album. He's had barely any spare time and when he does he's always tired, its terrible seeing him like this, he was coming over today to spend the day with Luke and I.

The media still didn't know I was dating Harry and I did want it to stay like that. I didn't have long left of school and I was applying for university and everything that I had to do. My job was going great, Scott told me that I was doing well and could easily be a photographer if I wanted to, but I didn't want to. Of course it's a good thing to fall back on if my stylist job doesn't work out, but I came to London to follow ALL my dreams, and that's what I was going to do now.

"Erin!" Harry called walking through the front door, "Harry! I've missed you so much!" I screamed, launching towards him and jumping on him, connecting our lips straight away, "Excuse me, I'm still in the room" Luke said, "I'm just going to take Ace out a walk, i'll leave you two alone" he added, "Bye Luke it was nice seeing you again" Harry said as he smiled, Luke left quickly, leaving us alone.

"I have missed you so much Harry, its been so hard without you" I said truthfully, "I know baby and I'm sorry, I told you I'd be here for you and I'm never here! I'm such a bad boyfriend" he said, "You're living your dream Harry! There's not much you can do" I said pecking his lips again, "How about we go out for the day?" he suggested, "But people will notice you and me together" I stated, "Why are you so against people noticing you with me?" he asked getting agitated, "Just because I don't want people knowing who I am, I don't want the whole of the country knowing my face anywhere I go just because I'm dating a member of a boy band" I stated, he nodded in understatement, "I'm sorry Harry" I said sighing, "For what?" he asked, "Not wanting to go out with you in public, I'm so selfish" I said, "No you're not babe, I can't make you want to be known to the full of Britain, and maybe, one day the world" he said laughing, "You never know! You may become world famous Harry! I can see the future headlines 'One direction! The biggest boy band on the planet!' It will happen" I said laughing, he chuckled as we spent the day lazing around watching films. It was nice because days like this rarely happened, so when they did, I cherished them lots.

"Hey, we haven't had a new phone case in a while" I said randomly, Harry chuckled, "We haven't been together in a while, that's why" Harry said, "We should get a picture of you, Ace and I and just get a phone case with that one picture on it" I said, "We have to wait until Luke comes back with Ace and then we can do it" he said, I nodded as we continued watching films, waiting for Luke and Ace to return so we could take the photo and make the case.