Chapter 30

Erin's POV

"Are you sure that will be okay aunt Sophie?" I asked, "Positive darling, he'll be fine with us, won't you" ain't Sophie said, "Yeah" Luke said, I nodded, "Well it will be in a week, ill come visit you soon, bye" I said kissing her cheek before Luke and I left for our house.

"I want to know who I'm going on tour with, Lou wouldn't tell me a thing" I said, "You'll find out once you go" Luke said, laughing as we headed home. "What do you want to do now then? I have work at four, we have two hours to kill" I said, "Watch a film" Luke suggested, "You choose and i'll get the food" I said, going to the kitchen and getting out the sweets we would want.

...

"Ahhhh! I'm so excited, this is actually my dream job! I have three whole years of being this bands stylist. And Lou said they might even renew the contract after those three years cause that's what they done with her" I said giddily, "Erin shut up! You've been going on about this for four days straight" Luke said chuckling, laughed, "I'm just so excited" I said triple checking I had everything I needed in my suitcase, "Do you know what band it is you're styling?" Luke asked, "Nope, I'm not the only stylist either, Lou is their stylist too but can't handle all of them in time for the concert or whatever it is" I said, he chuckled.

"Have you packed everything for Aunt Sophie's? Have you got Ace's things?" I asked, "Yeah I'm sure I have, if not then I can come back to get them, I'm only around the corner and down a bit" he said, "I know, I know, I'm just so nervous yet excited, I leave in one hour, Luke, one hour and I'm off!" I said, Luke looked a bit sad but I knew he was happy for me, deep inside, "I'm sorry I have to leave you Luke, I really am" I said, "Its not your fault Erin, this is your dream, its just because we're going to be so long away from each other, I mean look at what happened to you and Harry when you were always away from each other, I don't want that happening to us" he said, "I highly doubt you're going to have to get a fake girlfriend and even if you did that wouldn't affect me whatsoever" I said chuckling, "You know what I mean, ever since he left you two were never the same, I don't want us to drift apart" he said, "We won't Luke, i'll call and text you all the time, I won't be that busy I don't think" I said, "I don't want us to end up like you and Harry, Erin, I really don't" he said, wow, he was actually really worried about this.

"We won't Luke, I won't let that happen" I promised as I wiped away the few stray tears running down my face. "I have to go soon, come on we'll go to aunt Sophie's" I said, wheeling my suitcase outside, Luke doing the same, Ace following us. I locked the door after grabbing the spare keys and we got into my car and I drove to aunt Sophie's.

"Hey aunt Sophie" I said, "Hi darling, how are you?" she asked, "Excited and nervous" I said honestly, she laughed, "You'll be fine dear, honestly" she said, "Thank you aunt Sophie" I said, "Oh! Here's the spare keys for the house in case Luke needs anything, and he has money for school and for just in general, if he needs anymore just give him it and i'll give it back to you when I get home, but he shouldn't need anymore and make sure he walks Ace" I said, she smiled, "Its fine Erin, stop stressing about everything, it's not good for you" she scolded, "I know, sorry" I said laughing, she chuckled, "Have fun" she said, "Thanks, bye Luke" I said hugging him tightly, "Bye Erin, have fun, text me and tell me who you're on your with as soon as you find out" he said, I nodded, "Bye guys" I said, hugging them both one last time before going into my car and driving to where I was supposed to meet Lou and the mysterious band I would be styling.

I pulled up to the studio I was supposed to be at and went inside, the lady asked my name and told me to go into a room, and I did. When I got in, Lou was waiting there, "Erin! Come on and you can meet the band, you'll love them" she said, "The five of them are a bundle of joy" she added, "Do they know who I am?" I asked, "They know they have a new stylist and that its a girl but that's about it, just like you know they're a band and there's five of them, I wanted it to be a surprise" she explained, I smiled as we left the room and went to another room where five guys stood. Instantly I recognised them. One Direction. Harry.

Harry's POV

We were getting a new stylist for this tour, and it was a three year contract, I just hope she wasn't some stuck up girl who thought she was better than everybody else.

It's been torture ever since February when Erin broke up with me in the worst way possible, all because of she didn't want the UK knowing her for being my girlfriend, yet I needed to have a girlfriend for this tour and management chose Kendall Jenner and I lost the girl I love the most. But I guess it was never meant to be if she left me, it wasn't my fault and I won't apologise if I ever see her, I doubt I will, but if I do, I'm not going to apologise, I didn't do anything wrong.

Erin's POV

"This is Erin and she's your new stylist for the next three years" Lou introduced, I looked warily around the room, I looked at Louis and he gave me an apologetic smile, he was the only one who knew me, other than Harry, I made the mistake and looked at Harry who was just staring at me, I didn't know what to do or say, "I'll leave you six to introduce yourselves" Lou said, leaving without another word, nice Lou.

"I'm Liam, it's nice to meet you" Liam said, "You too" I said as he hugged me, "I'm Niall" Niall said hugging me, "I'm Zayn" Zayn said, hugging me also, "I'm Louis" Louis said hugging me, I chuckled at him, I already knew him, "Erin" Harry said, "Harry" I mumbled, "Can I ask a question?" Liam said, "What?" Louis said, "Is Erin the girl Harry told us about during X factor?" Liam asked, Louis looked at me and I just shrugged, I didn't care whether he told them or not.

"Yeah" Harry answered for him, "Oh, well this just got ten times more awkward" Liam said, "So, um, how have you been Erin?" Harry asked, "Fine" I answered dryly, how could he just stand there and act as if nothing is wrong? How can he just speak to me after everything we went through. How does he feel about me? Does he still love me? Did he ever love me? Why do I care?

"Well this is going to be an awkward two and a half months" Louis commented, "When does this tour finish?" I asked, "Sick of us already?" Louis said, I chuckled slightly, still feeling awkward and uneasy with everyone other than Louis cause I already knew him, "It's because she wants to spend her birthday with her brother, isn't it" Harry said, "Stop it Harry! Stop acting as if you know me! You don't know me anymore, I'm changed, you don't know a thing about my life and how bad it was leaving him this morning, you don't know how much my life has changed! Stop talking to me as if nothing has happened" I said, wiping away a single tear, "I'm sorry" I said running out and sitting on a chair outside the room.

A minute later a figure was stood next to me, it was Louis, "Erin love, look at me" he said, I looked up, "Are you alright?" he asked, I sighed, "I'm fine" I lied, "I have a girlfriend just like you Erin, don't lie to me" he warned, I chuckled, "Come here" he said hugging me tightly, "I'm sorry, I've made a bad first impression, haven't I?" I said, "No, come on and start again" he said as we walked in, I didn't give Harry a single glance.

"Everyone start again. This is Erin our new stylist" Louis said, I smiled at him, "Thanks, hi, I'm Erin" I introduced, everyone, minus Harry, introduced themselves again.

I was in the middle of a discussion with Louis about my little brother when Lou walked in, "Everyone introduced?" she asked, we all nodded, "Right, come on then, Paul is waiting outside for us" she said as we all went out, I walked with Lou, she was telling me about her daughter and how much she loves the boys, especially Harry, I smiled at her, I didn't want her knowing about Harry and I, unless someone tells her or she asks, if she does then yeah i'll tell her but if not then she doesn't have to know.

This was going to be one hell of a tour.