Chapter 28

Erin's POV

"I thought you didn't have to leave until later today" I said, a bit disappointed that Harry had to leave three hours earlier than planned for tour, I say tour but it wasn't actually a tour, they had three concerts to play, their real tour of the UK and Ireland didn't start until June. "Yeah but management called and said we had to go down earlier, I'm sorry baby" Harry said giving me a kiss on the lips before leaving, "Bye Harry, I love you, ill miss you, have fun" I said, "Bye Erin, I love you more and ill miss you more" he said before exiting the house and leaving me alone with Ace.

Luke was staying with his friend last night and Harry was here but now he has left and I was alone. I decided to take Ace out a long walk, to take my mind off of Harry and university and life in general.

I quickly changed into acid wash jeans that were tucked up at the ankle, my black Nike air max and a plain black t shirt, I put on my navy blue parka jacket and left with Ace and his lead, preparing myself for the long walk ahead of me.

*a week later*

"Scott is that me finished for the day?" I asked my boss, "Yeah. Oh and here's this months copy of the magazine" Scott said handing me the finished magazine that I helped with. This was a monthly routine, as soon as the magazine was finished, Scott, Matty, me and the rest of the helpers all got a copy of it to keep, I've filed all mines away after I read them and circled all of the pictures I took.

I made my way home, relieved because it was Friday and I was finished university and work until Monday, and sat on the sofa, "Hey Luke, how about we get a take away for dinner?" I shouted, "Yeah sure, do you want me to go pick it up from the chip shop around the corner or are you calling somewhere?" He asked, "You can go get it if you want, its up to you" I said, "Yeah, give me the money. What do you want?" He asked, "Ill have a portion of chips with salt and vinegar and tomato ketchup on them" I said handing Luke £10, "Get what you want and keep the change" I said as he left, I decided to read the magazine, this was one of our best issues yet, we all worked extra hard this month, something about it being the three year anniversary of the issue, I don't really know.

I flicked through it roughly, planning on reading it properly after dinner, when something caught my eye, a certain title that I wished I hadn't seen, a certain title that read: 'Harry Styles new girlfriend?'

I read on:

'Harry Styles has been rumoured o have a new girlfriend. The Keeping up With the Kardashians start Kendall Jenner and the boy band phenomenon Harry Styles were spotted together a few times over the past week, could this possibly mean there's a romance sparking up between these two?'

"No it fucking couldn't" I mumbled, throwing the magazine to the corner of the room and staring at it from a distance. Harry wouldn't do that to me, would he? No he wouldn't, I know he wouldn't. But why was he with Kendall Jenner? There was clear pictures of them both, laughing and smiling together.

"I'm home!" Luke shouted out, walking into the sitting room and placing the food down in front of us, I faked a smile at him and said thanks before digging in, "What's wrong Erin?" he asked, "Nothing, why do you ask?" I asked, "Cause your magazine is in that corner of the room, you're smile is clearly fake and you look as though you're about to cry. What was in that magazine?" he asked, getting up and looking at it, he flicked through it and stopped, probably at the page about Harry and Kendall Jenner.

"Call him about this, it doesn't sound like Harry" Luke said, "I know, but it's annoying me, why would he be with her anyway?" I said, "I really don't know but I would call him if I were you, in stead of just guessing what's happening" he said, "When did you become so wise?" I said chuckling as I pulled out my phone and dialled Harry's number.

"Hey baby" Harry answered, "Don't fucking dare 'hey baby' me Harry!" I shouted, "What's up with you?" he asked, "A certain Kendall Jenner issue, have you had a nice week on tour? Or with Kendall Jenner?" I said, "No Erin about that, for this tour in June management want all of us to be dating except Niall, so I needed a girlfriend" he said, "Am I not fucking good enough for you? So you need Kendall fucking Jenner?" I stated, "You're the one who didn't want people knowing you were my girlfriend Erin" he said, "Because I wanted to make a name for myself, don't try and turn this on me Harry! You should of called me before agreeing to dating Kendall" I said, "Its fake dating" he said, "Fuck you and your fake dating Harry! Shove it up your arse, have fun with Kendall Jenner, your stuff will be packed up for you to pick up" I said before hanging up.

I threw my phone away, "He's a dick" I said, "But I can't stop myself from wanting to be with him. Luke, what do I do?" I said, years streaming down my face, I was lost, I was heart broken, and I was Harry-less.

-it's short but drama filled haha-