Chapter 11

Erin's POV

"So are you sure i'll be able to walk from my car to my house myself? I mean you've been with me all day" I said sarcastically, "Hey, I'm just looking out for you baby" he said, I chuckled as I pecked his lips and he left, "Text me when you get into the house" he said, I chuckled and nodded as I drove off, getting up to my house, there was four guys outside my house and I didn't want to take any chances so I kept driving and when I was a good bit away I called Harry, "Harry, there's people outside my house and I'm scared to get out the car" I said, "Where Are you?" He asked, "A bit further up from my house" I said looking back, they were gone, "Oh it's fine they're gone now" I said, "Text me when you get inside Erin" he said, "I will Harry" I said as I hung up and drove back down, parking my car and walking towards my door, only to be grabbed and hit on the head.

Harry's POV

It had been ten minutes since Erin called me and I was getting worried, I didn't call her phone in case someone had taken her and forgot to check her for her phone, I got in my car and drove towards Erin's house, I knocked on the door, "Harry, Erin isn't here" Luke said, "Shit" I mumbled, "What?" he asked, "She called me saying a group of guys were outside here and then that they had disappeared but that was ten minutes ago and she said she would text me when she got in and she's not here, come one we've got to find her" I said, "Come in just now" he said as I followed him to his room. "Okay I overheard jay talking on the phone today he said something about behind the old restaurant down next to McDonald's, so maybe they're heading there?" Luke said, "Nice one Luke, lets go" I said as we went downstairs to be stopped by Luke's father, "Where do you think you're going? And where is Erin?" He asked, "Erin is at her friends, didn't she tell you? And we're just going out" Luke lied, "No she didn't, and where to?" he asked, "My house, my mum has invited Luke over for dinner, and Erin said today she was staying at her friends for dinner" I lied, he nodded, believing us, "Have fun" he said as we left the house, "Come on my car is over there" I said as we walked towards it and go in, and drove off towards the restaurant next to McDonald's to find Erin.

Erin's POV

I awoke from my 'slumber' and heard talking, I kept my eyes closed and listened, "We have Harry's girl and Max's too, what will we do with them?" a man asked I'm presuming onto the phone, "Anything we want?" he asked, "Okay boss, see you then" he said, "Boss said we can do anything we want to them except kill them" the voice said, I recognised it, it was Connors, that means I've been kidnapped, "I say we strip them and tie them up and wait until their petty little boyfriends come to try and save them and then we attack" he said, I gulped, I tried thinking of a plan but couldn't think at all, I didn't know what to do. I was in the middle of thinking out a plan when I felt hands grab my shirt and lift it up, "Keep them in their underwear. Give them some modesty at least" Connor said, wow, he was being oddly kind.

I felt my shoes and jeans took off me and tried not to open my eyes, who knows what they would do if they found out I was awake, I didn't want to risk it, I just hoped Harry would come and save me, and also not get attacked at the same time.

Harry's POV

"They will be expecting us" Luke said, "I don't care I'm going to save my baby and get Max's girlfriend too with the help of max and Ron and Tom" I stated, "What do you want me to do?" Luke asked, "Just stay hidden and don't get into danger, I wouldn't live with myself if you got hurt, and Erin would probably kill me if you got hurt" I said, "Stay here and if I'm not back out in ten minutes, then you can come in, but make sure you don't get caught" I said, he nodded as I left the car and went around the back of the building, I saw an open door so I decided to investigate, I saw max, Ron and Tom approach me, "I think it's down here lads, lets go" I said as we entered the building quietly but quickly.

Erin's POV

I finally opened my eyes after everything was silent for about five minutes, I saw Connor, a younger boy who looked like Connor, I'm guessing that was jay, and another guy I had never saw before, "Ah, this one is finally awake" Connor said, "Connor, why are you doing this to me?" I asked, "I'm fucking freezing" I added, "Its a little something called revenge" he said, "On who? Me or Harry?" I asked, "Both, you for not taking me back and him for stealing you off of me" he said, "You fucking cheated on me and left me after practically raping me and expected me to take you back? And then you set your gang on me which by the way, they were creepy guys, and Harry never stole me from you cause I haven't been yours in almost a year, get over yourself" I said in a big breath, before I know it, a slapping noise echoed through the empty room, he slapped me.

"Ouch!" I yelled, I looked out of the corner of my testy eye and could of sworn I saw max, Harry's gang member, I kept quiet and didn't make it obvious where I was looking, "Why are you even here? And why have you took her?" I asked, pointing to the pretty brunette tied up to another chair, "Cause I could" be answered simply, "Jay, Brad, watch them" Connor answered before leaving the room, "It must suck for you" I said, "Why?" Jay asked, "Having such a dick as a brother" I said, "You would know what having a dick as a brother would be like wouldn't you?" he spat, "You're no better than Connor, you're just a silly little boy who thinks he's tough when in reality he's scare of his own brother" I said, twisting my way into his head, before I know it I was slapped again, I was then punched in the stomach and untied before I was pushed to the ground and kicked multiple times in the stomach area.

The kicking and punching finally stopped and that's when I realised Harry had Jay pinned against a wall while Ron had the other guy and max was helping the other girl and Tom helped me up and put my shirt and trousers back on, he helped me outside and set me in the car with Luke, "Erin! Are you okay?" he asked, "Very sore stomach and cheeks but yeah, I'm sure i'll survive" I said chuckling, not even a minute later Harry was out of the building and straight into the car, kissing me quickly, "You are not getting out of my sight again baby, are you okay? How is your stomach? And your cheek?" he asked, "A bit sore but I'm alright Harry, i'll survive" I said pecking his lips as he went to the front and got in the car, I was sitting in the back of the car and Luke and Harry in the front, "We'll go to McDonald's, Erin your dad thinks you were at a friends for dinner and he thinks Luke was as my house for dinner" Harry said, "Harry he's not my dad, he's my father, he lost the ability to be my dad two years ago remember I to you" I said, "Oh yeah, sorry I forgot baby" he said, "Its fine Harry" I said as we went into McDonald's and got our food.