Chapter 33

Erin's POV

Over the past week Kendall has been trying to be friendly but failing, all she kept asking about was Harry, she knows something about us. She's using me. I wasn't going to let her use me like that.

Eleanor and I got even closer, I also got close with Sophia and Perrie, we all exchanged numbers and whatnot, promising to keep in touch.

"I'll see you again sometime" I said to them, hugging them all, minus Kendall. I think she knew that I knew she was up to something because she stopped trying to be nice to me after a few days.

Everyone left Perrie and Zayn, Eleanor and Louis, and Liam and Sophia alone for a few minutes, so they could say goodbye properly, of course Kendall had to stay there, but everyone else left to give them privacy.

"We have a concert tonight" Niall said, "Oh yeah" I said, "Lou isn't here" Harry said, he's been trying to talk to me all week and I've been ignoring him or giving him simple answers, "I know" I stated, "Um, I'm going to go get something to drink" Niall said, getting out of the awkward situation, lucky for him. "You'll have to talk to me sometime Erin, you can't hide forever" Harry said, "Do I look like I'm hiding? I just don't want to talk to you Harry, you don't see this, but it actually hurts me to talk to you, knowing what we used to be like and what we're like now" I admitted, why? I don't fucking know.

"We could go back to being like that Erin" Harry said, "No, we can't. You're famous Harry, you're changed, I'm changed, you have a new life. And Kendall" I said, "I don't want her" I swear I heard him mumble, maybe I'm hearing things, "I need water" I stated before walking to the kitchen an grabbing a glass of water.

What just happened? Did I really admit to Harry that I missed him? And that it hurt to talk to him? Did he really want to go back to the way we used to be? But he still didn't apologise? Oh god Erin, you've gotten yourself in to real shit here.

...

"Here's your clothes" I said to each of the boys, pointing to their piles of clothing, they all began stripping into their boxers, I had grown used to this, not checking any of them out, I did that the first time, now I just secretly check Harry out a little, but who can blame me? I miss him.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked, "I do!" Louis sang, I chuckled as he sat on my seat and I started powdering his face with make up and he over dramatically started coughing, I chuckled as I fixed his hair into its usual way before telling Zayn to sit down.

Everyone got their hair and make up done rather quickly and with no hassle, and before I knew it, they were on stage and I was sitting at the side of the stage watching them, smiling at how different my life is now.

I may not have Harry anymore but I have tonnes of other great things. A great job. Great new friends. A great life experience. Travelling around Britain doing my dream job. It couldn't be more prefect.

It could. I could have Harry back.

But he hasn't apologised yet.

..

The concert came to an end and I thought the usual would happen, all five boys would come running off, the biggest smiles ever on their faces, four of them would hug me tightly before going and changing, but tonight only four came running off stage, I was confused as Harry stood in the middle of the stage alone.

"This never happens usually," he began, "but I have something to say." he said, "I made a really, really, really big mistake and it cost me something I treasure so much," he continued, "it cost me the love of my life" he said, oh my god!

There was loads of confused faces, "I won't go in to much detail, I know you all think I'm dating Kendall Jenner but I'm not, I never was, it was fake, I really love Erin Brown, our new stylist, but I've loved her ever since I was sixteen and earlier this year I really screwed up and I am very sorry Erin, I really am, believe me." he wrapped it up, "Anyway I want to dedicate this song to you Erin, I really do love you" he said before the drums started in the background.

"This time, this place, misused, mistakes, too long, too late, who was I to make you wait? Just one chance, just one breath, just in case there's just one left, cause you know, you know, you know:

That I love you, I have loved you all along, and I miss you, been far away for far too long, I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go, stop breathing if I don't see you anymore.

On my knees, ill ask, last chance for one last dance, cause with you, i'd withstand, all of hell to hold your hand, I'd give it all, i'd give for us, give anything but I won't give up, cause you know, you know, you know:

That I love you, I have loved you all along, and I miss you, been far away for far too long, I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go, stop breathing if I don't see you anymore.

So far away. So far away. Been far away for far too long. So far away. So far away. Been far away for far too long. But you know, you know, you know:

That I wanted, I wanted you to stay, I needed, I need to hear you say, that I love you, I have loved you all along, and I forgive you, for being away for far too long, so keep breathing cause I'm not leaving you anymore, believe it, hold on to me and never let me go" he finished, he turned to face me.

"I really am sorry Erin and I really do love you, not Kendall, not anyone else, you" he said, I couldn't help myself, I ran into his arms an he caught me, I attached my lips to his, kissing him passionately, I pulled away breathless, "I love you too, I never stopped" I said, "And I forgive you" I added, kissing him again, oh god I missed his lips so much.