Chapter 37

Harry's POV

"Make sure everything is perfect for when we get back, and has someone called Lisa or whatever Erin's best friends name i?" I ordered, "It will be mate, stop stressing and yeah I called her earlier she said she'll be here at six m " Louis said, "I know, I just want everything to be perfect, okay I'm leaving now, make sure everyone is ready for six and meet in the sitting room in the bus" I instructed before leaving the hall and heading back to the bus where Erin, Eleanor, Perrie and Sophia were sitting, "Come on Erin, we're going out" I said taking her hand and leading her outside to the car and driving to the destination.

Erin's POV

"Harry! Where are we going?" I asked, "Surprise" he said simply, "Ugh! I hate surprises Harry" I whined, "I know baby! But this is an exception as its your birthday" he said smiling, "I suppose. Since its you, I can live with it" I teased, Harry chuckled as we fell into a nice silence.

..

"Okay put your new dress and shoes and stuff on and be in the sitting room at six, the girls are already in the room getting dressed" Harry said, "Okay, thank you for today Harry" I said kissing his lips lightly before walking into the room to get dressed. I put on my new dress and heels I got today, matched it up with my new watch, ring and bracelet that I also got today, curled my hair and applied light make up.

"We're getting a bit dressed up to go out for the night are we not?" I questioned, "Not at all, now come on, its almost six" Eleanor said, rushing everyone out to the sitting room where all six of the guys stood, everyone was staring at me with sympathy in their eyes. What's wrong with them?

Harry's POV

Erin left to go get dressed just before the boys came in from finishing decorating the hall, "Hey mate, did everything go well?" Louis asked, "Yeah, did you finish the decorating and call the list of people I asked you to?" I asked, "Yeah, I just have one question, why isn't her parents on the list?" he asked, I saw Luke look at me, "I, um, I don't know" I stuttered, I couldn't lie to Louis.

"She doesn't get on with my mum or dad" Luke spoke up, I internally thanked him, "Awh, come on, there must be more than that to it, come on mate" Louis said looking directly into my eyes, I looked away, "Her dad raped her twice" I mumbled, "What Harry?" Louis asked, "Her dad raped her" I said louder, "HARRY! YOU ASSHOLE!" Luke screamed, everyone was now turned to her, "I'm so sorry" I said gaping at what I had just told everyone. Just when things start to get great between the two of us I go and tell everyone the one secret that made her leave her home town.

Erin's POV

"What's everyone looking at?" I asked smiling, nobody said anything, "What's happened? Has someone died?" I asked, "How can you live with that?" Louis asked, "What are you talking about Louis?" I asked chuckling, "Your own father raping you?" he said, my smile dropped as all the girls stated at me, "Who told you?" I asked calmly, "Harry" he said, I turned to him, "How could you Harry?" I asked, pain in my voice, "I'm sorry Erin" he said, "No, Harry, sorry doesn't make this one better. I came here to get away from that, to forget about my father and what he done to me. I came to start a new life where no one knew about that and you go and tell people I hardly know! Don't get me wrong, I love you all, every one of you, but I still hardly know any of you, except Eleanor, I didn't want any one to know Harry!" I screamed, tears running down my face, Luke came over and hugged me, calming me down slightly.

"Erin we won't tell anyone, we'll just forget we ever heard it. Don't be mad at Harry for telling us, come on, don't ruin your birthday with this silly argument" Liam said with his soothing, calming voice, "I'm not even mad, just disappointed and upset, but I guess I'll live" I spoke quietly, "Okay love, go wash your face and redo your make up, we'll wait here for you" Liam said, I smiled and walked to the bathroom.

How could Harry do that to me?

My one secret, the one thing I didn't want anyone else to know, the one thing I wanted to forget about, the one thin that will always haunt me yet I want to forget about it so much.

My father.

Harry's POV

"You are an idiot Harry! I thought you were trying to get into her good books?" Luke scolded, I sighed, "I totally messed up, I shouldn't have said that, I bet she hates me, I can't have her hating me, I love her! I really, really love her" I said, "You shouldn't have said that Harry, but you did and there's nothing we can do about it now. I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed in you for telling people, i could never hate you, I love you too much to hate you" Erin said from behind me, I turned around, "I just-I couldn't lie to Louis' face" I explained, "Its okay Harry" she reassured, "Now come on, I'm ready to get drunk" Erin said as we all left the bus.

"This isn't the way to the bar" Erin said, "We're going somewhere else" I said, "You aren't going to kidnap me and murder me, right?" she asked, she was so cute, "Damn, you got us, better stop here guys" I said as we arrived at the hall where Erin's surprise party was being held.

Erin's POV

"Get out of the car" Louis ordered, I chuckled but obeyed, stepping out of the car into the cold air, "Lets go in here for some warmth" Liam suggested, "I thought we were going to a bar" I said, "Yeah, soon" Louis said from in front of us, he walked in and everyone else did in front of me, Harry walked in with me, our arms linked, the place was in total darkness.

"SURPRISE!" everyone yelled, I screamed, "Ah! I almost shit myself. Oh my god! I got such a fright! You threw me a surprise party? Awh that's amazing, thank you all! Oh my, my heart is racing" I said, taking deep breaths, Harry was laughing at me while snapping pictures of me on my new camera, "I honestly got the fright of my life" I spoke up, loads of people I didn't even know came up to me and handed me gifts and cards, I graciously accepted them and placed them all to the side for now, "Okay, Erin, lets go get you your first legal drink, off to the bar we go" Harry said, leading me up to the bar to get a drink, this was going to be one hell of a night.