Chapter 34

Erin's POV

I completely forgot about everyone else until there was cheering and clapping, I pulled back and smiled as we left the stage, "Oh they're finally together again!" Louis sang, grabbing us both into a hug, "You're going to be in deep shit with management but at least you have Erin back" Liam said smiling, I couldn't keep the smile off my face. Just on cue, Harry's phone rang.

Harry's POV

I couldn't even say how nervous I was before I sang on that stage to Erin. I'm just so glad it's over now and she's mine again. Mine. My girl. I have my girl back. And I'm note tying her go anywhere any time soon.

"Hello?" I answered into the phone, "Harry Styles and Erin Brown are wanted in the main office in ten minutes, be quick" the voice said before hanging up, I sighed, "What's happening?" Louis asked, "Management want to see Erin and I in ten minutes so we have to go" I said, "W-what if I get fired?" Erin said, "Why would you get fired?" I asked, "I don't know. You know I always think of the bad stuff" she said, it was true, she did.

"You won't, I promise" I said, she smiled, "Let's go" I said as we left quickly for the building across the street. We got in rather quickly and made our way to the room we were directed to go to. "Harry what will they do?" Erin asked, I grabbed her hand as we sat down, "I honestly don't know baby, but I promise we'll get through it" I said.

Erin's POV

Promise. I can't trust promises anymore. I just smile and nod, I know he can tell its fake but he doesn't say anything, he just keeps his hand on my knee as we sit at the table, waiting for management to 'speak' to us.

"Harry what do you think you're doing? Why did you even think for one minute that would be okay?" a tall man spoke, "Because it was the whole situation with Kendall that ruined our relationship and I couldn't be without her anymore, I don't give a shit what you say, I will continue to date Erin, with or without your consent" he stated calmly, "You think so?" the man asked, "I know so" Harry stated, "What about Kendall? She has a contract" he said, "So? That will be on YouTube and twitter and everything by now, everyone will know that Erin and I are dating, just tell Kendall the contract is over" he said, "She can sue us for everything we have" the man said getting angry.

"Just pay her contract off then" Harry suggested, "We owe her £2,500 a month, and its got three months left, that's £7,500 coming out of money that could be used for other stuff, but whatever" he said, "She would have to get that money either way, we're done here, pay her the money and tell her it's over, she's not needed anymore" Harry said, grabbing my hand and leading me out, "Oh and Erin" the man said, I gulped and turned around, "Yeah?" I asked, "You're doing a great job with your styling and that, and we've promoted you sort of, you're in charge of them while on tour, Lou won't be joining us, she's found out she's pregnant again, you will get more money too" he said, I smiled and we left.

"This day just got even better, if that was even remotely possible" I stated, "I really missed you" Harry said, "I missed you too Harry" I said, "And I know i was a dick but I want you to know that I will do anything I can to make sure you're happy with us all and I won't hurt you again. I promise" he said, that word again. Promise. Everyone has empty promises. "Please don't promise me anything Harry, promises are always broken" I said, "I won't break this promise Erin" he said, somehow, I believed him.

..

"It feels so good to have Harry back" Louis said, "I was never away anywhere" Harry said, "Yeah but last year you were so happy on X factor tour and then in summer when we were in Paris and then at New Year, you were so happy and settled looking and then the whole thing with Kendall happened and it seemed as though Harry was gone but then when we found out Erin was joining us on tour it seemed like he was back again, but not as normal as you were" Louis said,"As cliche and stupid as it sounds, Erin thanks for bringing him back" he added, I chuckled and jumped on his lap, "You're very welcome" I said before hopping off his lap and jumping on to Harry's.

"I thought you were in charge of us?" Louis said, "I am! Now, go to bed!" I yelled in a loud voice, everyone chuckled, "You're being more childish than us" Louis commented, "Do you have something to say about everything I do?" I asked laughing, "Maybe, do you have a problem with that?" he asked, "Maybe, do you have a problem with me?" I asked, "Yes" he said, "Oooooh! Go to bed Louis" I said laughing, "Goodnight guys!" he said kissing everybody's cheek and skipping to the bunks, "I swear he scares me sometimes" I stated, "I HEARD THAT ERIN!" he screamed, "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOUIS!" I yelled back, I heard him laughing before it went silent.

"Erin you shouldn't leave your phone lying around, especially when you have no pass code lock on it, I thought you learned your lesson" Louis shouted through, "Son of a bitch" I shouted, "I'm telling my mum you called her a bitch" he shouted, "You're the bitch Louis not your mum" I said before lunging towards the room and getting my phone. I checked Instagram where there was a new photo that I hadn't posted, it was Louis, yet again, pouring very silly, I laughed as I checked the caption 'Louis is amazing and I shouldn't leave my phone lying around any more!'

I checked twitter and he had tweeted five tweets.

@erinbrown: Louis is fabulous xoxoxox

@erinbrown: nobody can be as perfect as Louis he is flawless and I'm jealous xoxoxox

@erinbrown: sorry for tweeting so much about Louis, he's just perfect xoxox

@erinbrown: if I wasn't with Harry, and Louis wasn't with Eleanor, then I would totally be with him xoxox

@erinbrown: I really should stop drooling over Louis. He's just too amazing though

"LOUIS IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS" I yelled chasing him around the bus, "Ha ha ha ha Erin nice tweets" Niall yelled, I flipped him off and continued chasing Louis, eventually giving up and throwing a pillow at him and laying on Harry's lap. I composed a new tweet and began typing.

@erinbrown: loads of things have been said. Louis had my phone. I don't like Louis anymore. He's not my friend anymore.

@erinbrown: and I never end tweets with 'xoxox' Louis clearly doesn't know me

Harry chuckled while reading over my shoulder, I recovered a text from Luke and quickly read and replied to it.

From Luke: what happened between u and Harry? I saw a video on twitter and loads of things xx

To Luke: Omg! I totally forgot to tell you! He sang to me an apologised on stage in front of the full audience and I forgave him! He told everyone that him and Kendall aren't dating and then we got took into a meeting with management :O they told us that Kendall's contract would be paid off and we could be together and then I got promoted and am getting more money xxx

From Luke: be careful Erin xx

To Luke: love you Lukey!! xx

From Luke: love you too xx

"I won't hurt you again Erin" Harry said, "I trust you Harry, don't make me regret it" I said, he smiled and leaned down, kissing my lips lightly.